Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #25394
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: TRICKED OUT 97 ECLIPSE!!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
red97rsEclipseOct-12-03 05:13 AM
Member since Aug 08th 2003
249 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25394, "FS: TRICKED OUT 97 ECLIPSE!!"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6352&item=2437139103

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
JwadeClipseOct-12-03 06:39 AM
Member since Sep 24th 2003
411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25402, "RE: FS: TRICKED OUT 97 ECLIPSE!!"
In response to Reply # 0

ROFLROFLROFL

Custom short shifter 100?!!! XD

SO it cost you $100 to take off the knob and cut the steel?

My negative point rating = you owned.

Blitz Full Kit, APR Spoiler, AEM Cold Air, 18" Omni Concept Chrome wheels wrapped in 18" Kuhmo, OBX Clutch, OBX 420a headers, black projector heads, Autogauge Tach, TypeS Blue LED Shift Knob, CF Wipers, Chrome Altezzas w/ White centerpiece, TypeX Exhaust, Pioneer 3500 Head unit, Blue/White Polyester seat covers, Blue/Black shift boot, And blue neons all around.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

red97rsEclipseOct-12-03 06:49 AM
249 posts,
#25404, "RE: FS: TRICKED OUT 97 ECLIPSE!!"
In response to Reply # 1
Oct-12-03 06:51 AM by red97rsEclipse

lol, lol!! It's more than just taking off the shift knob and cutting.... hahah..so stupid.

jerseystyle1Oct-12-03 06:55 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#25405, "RE: FS: TRICKED OUT 97 ECLIPSE!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Don't mind him, he's just an asshole! Nice ride man

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

red97rsEclipseOct-12-03 08:02 AM
249 posts,
#25415, "RE: FS: TRICKED OUT 97 ECLIPSE!!"
In response to Reply # 3

thank you jersey!

TeamMichael_97RSOct-12-03 10:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#25426, "RE: FS: TRICKED OUT 97 ECLIPSE!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Quote:

Originally posted by JwadeClipse
ROFLROFLROFLCustom short shifter 100?!!! XDSO it cost you $100 to take off the knob and cut the steel?

Next time, if you have a question ask it, don't throw insults.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Smooth idle? We don't need no stinking smooth idle.

Mods List:
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/sig.htm

berightbackOct-12-03 11:43 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2003
624 posts,
#25431, "RE: FS: TRICKED OUT 97 ECLIPSE!!"
In response to Reply # 5

I've noticed a lot lately that JwadeClipse, has got something jammed between his ass cheeks....he's got something rude to say to everyone...or is it just me ?

RemyOct-12-03 11:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#25432, "RE: FS: TRICKED OUT 97 ECLIPSE!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Quote:

Originally posted by berightback
I've noticed a lot lately that JwadeClipse, has got something jammed between his ass cheeks....he's got something rude to say to everyone...or is it just me ?

We all are noticing it. At his pace he will get himself banned. Sorry didnt mean to jack your thread.

Member # 333

red97rsEclipseOct-13-03 01:45 AM
249 posts,
#25487, "RE: FS: TRICKED OUT 97 ECLIPSE!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Hey, how much do you think I could get out of this car??

EclipseRSTOct-13-03 05:04 AM
Member since Apr 17th 2002
5394 posts,
#25502, "RE: FS: TRICKED OUT 97 ECLIPSE!!"
In response to Reply # 8

I'll say 8-10 grand for it. Nice looking ride.

HAVE: '04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

sonny bkOct-13-03 08:13 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#25516, "RE: FS: TRICKED OUT 97 ECLIPSE!!"
In response to Reply # 9

In his defense, eventhough he did say it rudely, a lot of those prices do look inflated.

I am not trying in any way to start an argument, but you did post this on an eclipse site so I am giving my truthful opinion.

Altezza tail lights (not even the middle included)= $250? I've never seen the left and right (of those altezzas) go for for more than 100 shipped.

My custom short shifter (cut stock 1.5") cost me $5 at the local welder shop. Maybe he did more to his?

stock CF hood = $600? Wow that sucks if he really paid that. Got mine for 300. Maybe he's including shipping too?

short ram (generic?) intake = 150? Damn...that's how much a new AEM CAI would cost. Being that you didn't include a brand, i can't see how it would cost that much.

Buddy club side skirts = 400? Don't know too much about body kits, but that sounds expensive, unless you're including the paint job too.

Pace setter cat-back exhaust = $300? The most I ever saw for one of those was $180, but maybe its a nicer version? Is it even all stainless steel?

--"Not to mention these are hooked up prices I model my car with various companies and they give me great prices, you too, could do this with the car."--

Hooked Up? I have a lot of these things for half the price you list them for. Not trying to be mean, once again, but these prices seem quite inflated. You did post on an eclipse site so I must speak my true opinion. Sorry if I'm being harsh.

WTB:
--bolt on turbo kit (star, hahn, etc.)
--rear drum to disc set up
--internals
---------------HOLLA!!!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #25394 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic