Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #41461
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
Weezle745Apr-19-04 08:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41461, "Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"

the whole car - $3950.

95 GS - 112k miles.
mods (That i will sell seperately, Some are on the car some are not)

Eibach Sportlines
Tokico Illuminas (5way adjustables)
GSX Rims with new tires

Tanabe 2.5" catback exhaust w/muffler
AEM CAI with 2 week old filter

pair of unpainted skirts
2 pairs of taillights
2 guage a-pillar pod

many other little mods i cant think of right now, im soo sleepy. I will take pictures of everything on wednsday and post them.

make offers on any of the parts if you like.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
EclipseTenzoRApr-20-04 02:35 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41472, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 0

How much will you sell the Tokico Illuminas and Sportline Springs for? Let me know

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pushin420aApr-20-04 02:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#41475, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
How much will you sell the Tokico Illuminas and Sportline Springs for? Let me know

Fucker...you beat me to it. That's just impossible, IMPOSSIBLE!

Well anyhow, I'm second on the springs. And I'm interested int he gauge pod...hit me up on AIM.

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

ModeratormicyekApr-20-04 03:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#41478, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Pushin420a
Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR How much will you sell the Tokico Illuminas and Sportline Springs for? Let me know
Fucker...you beat me to it. That's just impossible, IMPOSSIBLE! Well anyhow, I'm second on the springs. And I'm interested int he gauge pod...hit me up on AIM.

damn...LOL...I want 2nd dibs on the Illuminas

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

95GSEclipseApr-20-04 04:30 AM
Member since Sep 08th 2003
662 posts,
#41480, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 3

carbon fiber hood me want

Klein567 - Ya i heard about that ticket you and Sean got.
Clint485 - Stupid chick cop...worst part was she looked like a dude.
Klein567- Thats becuase all hot cops are strippers

wickedtalonApr-20-04 04:49 AM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#41483, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 4

3rd or 4th dibs on the illuminas.. or whatever dib # it is.

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

Weezle745Apr-20-04 06:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#41490, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 5

best offer will get the shock/spring combo.
they are about a year old.

I will give preference to a SoCal member that can remove them and put them back on themselves and supply a set of stock shocks... good condition or blown, i dont care.

97 Eclipse Spyder

scirioApr-20-04 06:51 AM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#41492, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 6

Want to trade GSX rims. I have the same ones but what condition are yours in. Mine have a couple lip bends and no longer shine on the "polished" part like they're supposed to. Shipping would be a bitch tho huh.

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

eclipsekaiserApr-20-04 07:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#41494, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 7

hehehehe let me know if the CF hood is up for grabs

Drop me a line if you need help removing parts. I find myself in MOval alot lately.

-K-

shofApr-20-04 08:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
94 posts,
#41502, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 8

what kinda price u lookin for on the cai?

Weezle745Apr-20-04 09:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#41503, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 9

$70 + trade for your stock? Like I said I just put a BRAND new air filter on it. One of the performance ones. cost me $35.

CF hood has been sold.
If I could get $500 for Rims/tires/shocks/springs Ill give it to the first person. Like I said, I just spent $200 for 2 new tires a few weeks ago. the other tires are about 6 months old with normal wear.

Let me know?

97 Eclipse Spyder

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #41461 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic