Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #30275
View in threaded mode

Subject: "*complete* GSX front dual piston calipers (all new parts)" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
gilee_8Dec-09-03 09:33 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2002
1441 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30275, "*complete* GSX front dual piston calipers (all new parts)"
Dec-09-03 09:50 PM by gilee_8

OK guys.....
SO MUCH to the previous two post and how Fxxked I was and so on.
THIS TIME... NO MORE CONFUSION.
I talked to that stupid local store owner...and we finally come up with the agreement ok.
Base on the amount of people who said they are intersted. I can get a really good price on this ok.

Read the following info carefully before emailing me questions:
PARTS INCLUDED:
1) Both Front Calipers - dual piston from GSX series
2) 1 set of front brake pads for the above caliper
3) Both Front Caliper Bracket that mounts directly to non-GSX car
4) 1 set of Shim for the brake pads
5) Both Front set of bolts for caliper and bracket
PARTS INFORMATION:
1) all parts above are brand new directly from store
2) all parts are STOCK Mitsubishi parts (OEM)
3) all parts are originally for GSX model but now is upgrade for RS, GS, GST
4) all parts comes with LIFE-TIME WARRANTY from manufacture
===ALL THE ABOVE WILL COST $200 + SHIPPING===
===I WILL CHARGE $20 FOR SHIPPING/HANDLING===

LET ME KNOW what you guys think of this new deal ok!
THanks.
Gil

PLEASE if intersted, let me know ASAP, time is restricting to me right now.
Thanks.
GIl

P.S. if you question about what to get, read this link.
http://www.2gnt.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=31
In this deal, everything is included except the two rotors shown in the pictures within that link.

~~~~~~~~Modification~~~~~~~~
Performance: MegaSquirt v3.0 Fuel & Spark, 8.6:1 JE piston, Eagle Long Rods, SPEC III Clutch, EVOIII B16G, FMIC, Aeromotive 1:1 FPR, Walbro 255HP, 680cc Injectors, 2.5" DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3.5" Greddy EVO CatBack, Greddy Electronic EGT,FUEL,BOOST,A/F gauges...
Interior: Racing Seats, Metallic Interior, 15-Speakers System, Keyless, Dynomat Insulated, Neons...
Exterior: 1999 Body with turbo wing, Halo Projector Headlight, 4300K HID, 17" Mille Rims, GSX Calipers...
Coming Soon: Water Injection, Redo Undercarriage, Repaint Exterior

$240 For New Complete GSX Calipers Kit (Calipers, Bracket, Shim, Pad, Bolts, etc) Email Me If Interested!

1995 RED Eclipse GS-'T': Stage VI 20PSI
2010 Audi S5 Quattro

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
gilee_8Dec-10-03 05:41 AM
1441 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30289, "RE: *complete* GSX front dual piston calipers (all new parts)"
In response to Reply # 0
Dec-10-03 05:43 AM by gilee_8

Just for people who still "kinda" fade on what is included and what is needed to complete this dual piston conversion.

'borrow it from the website'

EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED IN THIS PICTURE ONLY EXCEPT the TWO ROUND METAL, call rotors. (*edit* oh, the rug & toe is not included)

I hope that clear everything out. And all parts are brand new with life time warranty from original manufacture ok!

Performance: MegaSquirt v3.0 Fuel & Spark, 8.6:1 JE piston, Eagle Long Rods, SPEC III Clutch, EVOIII B16G, FMIC, Aeromotive 1:1 FPR, Walbro 255HP, 680cc Injectors, 2.5" DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3.5" Greddy EVO CatBack, Greddy Electronic EGT,FUEL,BOOST,A/F gauges...
Interior: Racing Seats, Metallic Interior, 15-Speakers System, Keyless, Dynomat Insulated, Neons...
Exterior: 1999 Body with turbo wing, Halo Projector Headlight, 4300K HID, 17" Mille Rims, GSX Calipers...

$240 For New Complete GSX Calipers Kit (Calipers, Bracket, Shim, Pad, Bolts, etc) Email Me If Interested!

2010 Audi S5 Quattro

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

sonikbewmDec-10-03 08:49 AM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#30298, "RE: *complete* GSX front dual piston calipers (all new parts)"
In response to Reply # 1

Since they come with the brackets...I will most likely be buying some.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

CopperEclipse96Dec-10-03 09:41 AM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
#30300, "RE: *complete* GSX front dual piston calipers (all new parts)"
In response to Reply # 1
Dec-10-03 09:45 AM by CopperEclipse96

Originally posted by gilee_8
Just for people who still "kinda" fade on what is included and what is needed to complete this dual piston conversion. 'borrow it from the website' EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED IN THIS PICTURE ONLY EXCEPT the TWO ROUND METAL, call rotors. (*edit* oh, the rug & toe is not included) I hope that clear everything out. And all parts are brand new with life time warranty from original manufacture ok!

so they keys to your car come with it

so you're telling me that all you need to buy, other than what you are selling, is the rotors?

EDIT: what would be needed to make these work with AEM rotors for a fwd 2g?

---------------------------------------

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

Cereal5Dec-10-03 10:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#30304, "RE: *complete* GSX front dual piston calipers (all new parts)"
In response to Reply # 3

If you're talking about the aem "big break kit" then all you need out of that kit is their rotors and use their brackets instead of the ones that are off of the GSX

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

FuSi0NDec-10-03 12:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#30310, "RE: *complete* GSX front dual piston calipers (all new parts)"
In response to Reply # 4
Dec-10-03 12:06 PM by FuSi0N

Originally posted by Cereal5
If you're talking about the aem "big break kit" then all you need out of that kit is their rotors and use their brackets instead of the ones that are off of the GSX

I don't think thats correct, but then again im not sure what the deal is on fwd brackets.

Originally posted by thedawg
Originally posted by FuSi0NJust need to varify this if anyone knows, but what if I were to buy a pair of AEM GSX big rotors wouldn't they come with a mounting bracket that I could use with these calipers being sold here?
No, the AEM kit comes with a spacer only, that moves the caliper bracket away from the hub a little. You still need GSX caliper brackets. I have this setup (AEM GSX 13.0" rotor, AEM spacer, GSX bracket, GSX caliper, SS lines) so I'm sure about this. More info here: http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=17453&mesg_id=17453&page=#19731

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

thedawgDec-10-03 12:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#30312, "RE: *complete* GSX front dual piston calipers (all new parts)"
In response to Reply # 5

This is a good deal. This looks to be everything you need to upgrade except the two rotors. You *may* need new brake lines, but the calipers pictured are the correct ones, so I doubt it.

Your options for rotors:
Stock AWD
Powerslot AWD
AEM Big brake kit(FWD or AWD)

This kit will work on all the rotors listed above. This is the same setup I had to piece together and it works wonderfully.

THANK YOU for putting together the complete package!

esseclipseDec-10-03 12:52 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2002
682 posts,
#30314, "RE: *complete* GSX front dual piston calipers (all new parts)"
In response to Reply # 6

Is anyone positive if you can for sure use the GSX calipers with the AEM big brake kit for a rs/gs or do you have to buy the AEM big brake kit for the GSX? Otherwise y would there be different kits for the RS/GS and the GSX? BTW I currently have the AEM BBK on my car and would consider this if it would work with my AEM kit.

thedawgDec-10-03 01:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#30317, "RE: *complete* GSX front dual piston calipers (all new parts)"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by FuSi0N
Originally posted by Cereal5 If you're talking about the aem "big break kit" then all you need out of that kit is their rotors and use their brackets instead of the ones that are off of the GSX
I don't think thats correct, but then again im not sure what the deal is on fwd brackets.

The AEM "brackets" are simply dogbone-shaped spacers that move the caliper bracket (FWD or AWD) away from the hub. You still need either a FWD caliper bracket for single piston calipers or an AWD caliper bracket for dual piston calipers. The *hub* mounting bolt pattern/position are identical on FWD and AWD.

Caliper -> bolted to caliper BRACKET -> bolted to AEM bracket -> bolted to hub :

CopperEclipse96Dec-10-03 04:10 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
#30328, "RE: *complete* GSX front dual piston calipers (all new parts)"
In response to Reply # 8
Dec-10-03 04:11 PM by CopperEclipse96

lol, so what you're saying is that it WILL work with the AEM rotors for a FWD 2G? I'm really thinking about doing this, so I want to be 100% sure. Thanks.

edit: and do you have any pics of your set up? i wanna see!

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

gilee_8Dec-10-03 04:27 PM
1441 posts,
#30329, "RE: *complete* GSX front dual piston calipers (all new parts)"
In response to Reply # 9

Let me say this AGAIN (and again)
ALL YOU NEED IS THE ROTORS, if you buy my brake kit.
AND NO, you are not getting my car KEY ok. LOL.

So email me if you are interested.
Gil

2010 Audi S5 Quattro

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #30275 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic