Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #704
View in threaded mode

Subject: "fs:1999 eclipse rs" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
trickyrsOct-14-02 01:28 AM
Member since Mar 05th 2002
59 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#704, "fs:1999 eclipse rs"

I have for sale a 1999 mitsubishi eclipse. I am asking $13000.00 the car has a star stage two kit with fortified internals crower rods JE 8:1 compression pistons stage three portwork in the head and 1mm oversized valves fuel mangment is handled by a s afc and 30lb injectors also has a 3in cat back exhuast the motor was balanced and blueprinted by edwards engines and the portwork was done by McClintock reasearch and design also has af ratio guage 30psi boost guage and egt guage all autometer phantom series. 17 in konige imagine rims and nitto tires

if you have any questions e-mail me at fastbrothers94@aol.com
thank you dwight langwell

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
ChamukoOct-14-02 04:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#705, "RE: fs:1999 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 0

where are you located ?

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

trickyrsOct-14-02 07:13 AM
59 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#706, "RE: fs:1999 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 1

I am located in New Mexico
p.s the turbo is at turbonetics getting clipped and ported

250lemansOct-14-02 12:25 PM
Member since Jul 11th 2002
257 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#707, "RE: fs:1999 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 2

where in nm i'm in santa fe

chrysler kidOct-14-02 12:39 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#708, "RE: fs:1999 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 3

DUHH view user profile

Gender Male
City albuquerque
State new mexico
Country united states
Homepage
Hobby street racing

11.65 @ 115

trickyrsOct-15-02 02:49 AM
59 posts,
#709, "RE: fs:1999 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 4

I am located in albuquerque new mexico right off of san mateo and montgomery

trickyrsOct-16-02 08:06 AM
59 posts,
#710, "RE: fs:1999 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 5

DOES ANYBODY THINK THAT I AM ASKING TO MUCH FOR THIS CAR

250lemansOct-16-02 10:06 AM
Member since Jul 11th 2002
257 posts,
#711, "RE: fs:1999 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 6

to tell you the truth is fair for new mexico i don't know about other states if i had 5k now i'd buy but i don't

proDMDOct-16-02 06:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
580 posts,
#712, "RE: fs:1999 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 7

HOw many miles are on the car? Then I will let you know if your price is fair

AFX/UDP,AEM,AF/X 55mm TB,50 shot of NOS,Glenn's short shifter,17" tantrum,prokit KYB AGX,JL stealthbox sony headunit,audiobahn amp,M3 style mirrors,Blue leds,yellow fogs,reverse ind,w

trickyrsOct-17-02 01:06 AM
59 posts,
#713, "RE: fs:1999 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 8

the car has 62000 miles from factory but the motor is rebuilt with 900 miles on it

trickyrsOct-19-02 03:01 AM
59 posts,
#714, "RE: fs:1999 eclipse rs"
In response to Reply # 9

is that a descent asking price with those miles

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #704 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic