Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #52410
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More..." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
Cereal5Aug-15-04 10:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52410, "FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More..."

I'm parting out my car, in an effort to raise money for a new project. Everything I list will need stock replacement parts, so if you want to trade your parts, we may be able to work out a deal, depending on what I still have left.

So, here's the list:
Star Stage 2 (sort of)
only thing really left that's part of the original kit, is the manifold and wastegate. Kit includes:
PTE SC-44 Turbo, brand new, ZERO miles
ADFX FMIC and piping
HKS SSQ BOV
APEX'I TurboTimer, Boost Gauge (EL series, metric)
Autometer Cobalt A/F, Fuel Pressure, EGT
ADFX 3" Downpipe
TurboXS Dual Stage Manual Boost Control
Chill Factory FMU with Fuel Trim Tuning kit (similar to SFMU, but smaller in size)
Braided Stainless fuel return lines
Asking Price....................................... 3000

Fully built bottom end. Includes JE 8.8:1 Pistons, Eagle H-Beam rods, Clevite bearings. New waterpump and Oil pump. Motor has Approx. 50 miles on it. Needs to be broken in still.
Asking Price...................................... 1200
Other items for sale:
RC 440cc Injectors................................ 200
Jeep 60mm TB...................................... 75*
Bored Intake Mani................................. 75*
Unorthodox UD pulley.............................. 150
AEM ajustable Cam Gears........................... 150
B&M Short throw shifter........................... 125*
97-99 Black projectors............................ 100
Tokico Illumina's................................. 200
Suspension Tech. Springs (1.5")................... 100
Front upper, Rear Upper Strut braces.............. 50
GSX Brakes (Powerslot rotors, Hawk pads).......... 200
ADFX 3" Cat-Back, with Thermal R&D muffler (kind of, it will include a 3" hi-flow cat).................... 300

*= items require USABLE stock replacement

In all honesty, I'm not going to get really serious about this until I sell either my kit or the motor, because I need to sell them to make this worth my time. My prices are somewhat negotiable on certain things, and do not include shipping. Shipping will be actual cost. I use UPS.

Locals and pickups get priority for sure. After that, it's whoever pays me first. All parts are still on the car, but it's not my daily driver, so I can pull them off as soon as they are sold. I'm 100% serious about it this time, so if the kit or the motor goes, it all goes. Email me AtTheDriveIn5@yahoo.com or Aim - Fallndwn7.

Car is also for sale. Back to stock, but with the body kit and rims. Asking 4,500

Thanks.

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
silvereclipse30Aug-15-04 11:36 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2004
1661 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52414, "RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More..."
In response to Reply # 0

dibs on jeep TB.....

eclipse GONE....02 JETTA 1.8T chip and intake, bailey DV and N75 H valve....

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/472859

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-16-04 08:30 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#52436, "RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More..."
In response to Reply # 0

hey i live an hour south of you in plainfield IL. If you still have the motor in 2 weeks i want it. I will come to you and pick it up.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI
Greddy header - Greddy exhaust

97 Eclipse
Star Stage II - Boost/oil/EGT gauges - Apexi N1 3" exhaust - SFMU/return line - Apexi SAFC - Stage 2 6 puck Sprung hub MIBA clutch - Shortened shifter - Koni Yellows w/eibach prokit - Stillen Fr/Rr swaybars - ceramic intake - DEI Keyless entry alarm - Niche 17" Shoks

Waiting to be installed: HKS EVC IV, 450 Turbo injectors, GSX Front brakes (need rotors)

Mitchell on Demand copies available

injendsmAug-16-04 09:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#52438, "RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More..."
In response to Reply # 2

dibs on the projectors.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

HipHop615Aug-16-04 09:27 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#52439, "RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More..."
In response to Reply # 3

What color are the AEM Cam Gears? What size bore on the Intake?

Parts 4 Sale:

BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP
Tenzo Type 2 Silencers
Used FMIC 22x8x2.5
White Greddy Turbo Timer W/ Instructions
95 Heater Core
Autometer Phantom Boost & Air/Fuel Gauge

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers HipHop615@yahoo.com

WarnerCAug-16-04 09:33 AM
Member since May 08th 2004
618 posts,
#52441, "RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More..."
In response to Reply # 0

pm sent

Don't work for the system, Let the system work for you.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-16-04 10:35 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#52443, "RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More..."
In response to Reply # 5

pm sent dib on the motor.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI
Greddy header - Greddy exhaust

97 Eclipse
Star Stage II - Boost/oil/EGT gauges - Apexi N1 3" exhaust - SFMU/return line - Apexi SAFC - Stage 2 6 puck Sprung hub MIBA clutch - Shortened shifter - Koni Yellows w/eibach prokit - Stillen Fr/Rr swaybars - ceramic intake - DEI Keyless entry alarm - Niche 17" Shoks

Waiting to be installed: HKS EVC IV, 450 Turbo injectors, GSX Front brakes (need rotors)

Mitchell on Demand copies available

silvereclipse30Aug-16-04 10:56 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2004
1661 posts,
#52446, "RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More..."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by HipHop615
What size bore on the Intake?

eclipse GONE....02 JETTA 1.8T chip and intake, bailey DV and N75 H valve....

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/472859

Cereal5Aug-16-04 12:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#52452, "RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More..."
In response to Reply # 6
Aug-16-04 12:58 PM by Cereal5

Replied to whoever. Cam gears are blue.

EDIT: Manifold is ported to match jeep TB. I think it was Tim97rs or whatever his name is that did the work. Don't know if any of you were around about a year and a half ago when they were doing them.

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

injendsmAug-16-04 01:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#52454, "RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More..."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by Cereal5
Replied to whoever. Cam gears are blue. EDIT: Manifold is ported to match jeep TB. I think it was Tim97rs or whatever his name is that did the work. Don't know if any of you were around about a year and a half ago when they were doing them.

did you get my pm?

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

JWoodleyAug-16-04 03:20 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#52472, "RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More..."
In response to Reply # 9

I would be very interested in the hood and the rims. Drop me an email, joseph23w@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #52410 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic