Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=52410
52410, FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by Cereal5, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm parting out my car, in an effort to raise money for a new project. Everything I list will need stock replacement parts, so if you want to trade your parts, we may be able to work out a deal, depending on what I still have left.

So, here's the list:
Star Stage 2 (sort of)
only thing really left that's part of the original kit, is the manifold and wastegate. Kit includes:
PTE SC-44 Turbo, brand new, ZERO miles
ADFX FMIC and piping
HKS SSQ BOV
APEX'I TurboTimer, Boost Gauge (EL series, metric)
Autometer Cobalt A/F, Fuel Pressure, EGT
ADFX 3" Downpipe
TurboXS Dual Stage Manual Boost Control
Chill Factory FMU with Fuel Trim Tuning kit (similar to SFMU, but smaller in size)
Braided Stainless fuel return lines
Asking Price....................................... 3000

Fully built bottom end. Includes JE 8.8:1 Pistons, Eagle H-Beam rods, Clevite bearings. New waterpump and Oil pump. Motor has Approx. 50 miles on it. Needs to be broken in still.
Asking Price...................................... 1200
Other items for sale:
RC 440cc Injectors................................ 200
Jeep 60mm TB...................................... 75*
Bored Intake Mani................................. 75*
Unorthodox UD pulley.............................. 150
AEM ajustable Cam Gears........................... 150
B&M Short throw shifter........................... 125*
97-99 Black projectors............................ 100
Tokico Illumina's................................. 200
Suspension Tech. Springs (1.5")................... 100
Front upper, Rear Upper Strut braces.............. 50
GSX Brakes (Powerslot rotors, Hawk pads).......... 200
ADFX 3" Cat-Back, with Thermal R&D muffler (kind of, it will include a 3" hi-flow cat).................... 300

*= items require USABLE stock replacement

In all honesty, I'm not going to get really serious about this until I sell either my kit or the motor, because I need to sell them to make this worth my time. My prices are somewhat negotiable on certain things, and do not include shipping. Shipping will be actual cost. I use UPS.

Locals and pickups get priority for sure. After that, it's whoever pays me first. All parts are still on the car, but it's not my daily driver, so I can pull them off as soon as they are sold. I'm 100% serious about it this time, so if the kit or the motor goes, it all goes. Email me AtTheDriveIn5@yahoo.com or Aim - Fallndwn7.

Car is also for sale. Back to stock, but with the body kit and rims. Asking 4,500

Thanks.
52414, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by silvereclipse30, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
dibs on jeep TB.....
52436, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey i live an hour south of you in plainfield IL. If you still have the motor in 2 weeks i want it. I will come to you and pick it up.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI
Greddy header - Greddy exhaust

97 Eclipse
Star Stage II - Boost/oil/EGT gauges - Apexi N1 3" exhaust - SFMU/return line - Apexi SAFC - Stage 2 6 puck Sprung hub MIBA clutch - Shortened shifter - Koni Yellows w/eibach prokit - Stillen Fr/Rr swaybars - ceramic intake - DEI Keyless entry alarm - Niche 17" Shoks

Waiting to be installed: HKS EVC IV, 450 Turbo injectors, GSX Front brakes (need rotors)

Mitchell on Demand copies available
52438, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
dibs on the projectors.
52439, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by HipHop615, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
What color are the AEM Cam Gears? What size bore on the Intake?

Parts 4 Sale:

BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP
Tenzo Type 2 Silencers
Used FMIC 22x8x2.5
White Greddy Turbo Timer W/ Instructions
95 Heater Core
Autometer Phantom Boost & Air/Fuel Gauge

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers HipHop615@yahoo.com
52446, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Originally posted by HipHop615
What size bore on the Intake?

52441, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by WarnerC, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
pm sent
52443, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
pm sent dib on the motor.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI

97 Eclipse
Star Stage II - Boost/oil/EGT gauges - Apexi N1 3" exhaust - SFMU/return line - Apexi SAFC - Stage 2 6 puck Sprung hub MIBA clutch - Shortened shifter - Koni Yellows w/eibach prokit - Stillen Fr/Rr swaybars - ceramic intake - DEI Keyless entry alarm - Niche 17" Shoks

Waiting to be installed: HKS EVC IV, 450 Turbo injectors, GSX Front brakes (need rotors)

52452, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Replied to whoever. Cam gears are blue.

EDIT: Manifold is ported to match jeep TB. I think it was Tim97rs or whatever his name is that did the work. Don't know if any of you were around about a year and a half ago when they were doing them.
52454, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by injendsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Cereal5
Replied to whoever. Cam gears are blue. EDIT: Manifold is ported to match jeep TB. I think it was Tim97rs or whatever his name is that did the work. Don't know if any of you were around about a year and a half ago when they were doing them.

did you get my pm?
52472, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by JWoodley, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would be very interested in the hood and the rims. Drop me an email, joseph23w@hotmail.com. Thanks!
52504, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by extreme97nt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I would be interested in getting my deposit back from ADFX.

best time so far 14.3 @ 101.1mph(no traction)
fastest 2GNT with a hitch! until proven wrong...
www.cnnmotorsports.com
52579, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by 1995EcliPseGs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i call dibs on the boost controller..how much u want for it???i need one bad...thx
steve
52581, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Originally posted by extreme97nt
I would be interested in getting my deposit back from ADFX. best time so far 14.3 @ 101.1mph(no traction) fastest 2GNT with a hitch! until proven wrong... www.cnnmotorsports.com

I'm in the same club. They owe me money as well.
52582, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by extreme97nt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Dont you work there? WTF mate?

best time so far 14.3 @ 101.1mph(no traction)
fastest 2GNT with a hitch! until proven wrong...
www.cnnmotorsports.com
52586, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
whats up with the jeep TB?? I didn't get a PM??
52593, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by talonguy2005, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
dibs on the short shifter
52602, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Email sent.
52617, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
You have a PM

Parts 4 Sale:

BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP
Tenzo Type 2 Silencers
Used FMIC 22x8x2.5
White Greddy Turbo Timer W/ Instructions
95 Heater Core
Autometer Phantom Boost & Air/Fuel Gauge

52627, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
I will keep all of your PM's and Dibs in mind, but I need to sell the kit and motor before I sell the rest. I will contact all of you ASAP, after the motor and kit are gone. Well, primarily the kit. I think I have a buyer for the motor.
52637, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
I will keep all of your PM's and Dibs in mind, but I need to sell the kit and motor before I sell the rest. I will contact all of you ASAP, after the motor and kit are gone. Well, primarily the kit. I think I have a buyer for the motor.

Yea you do have a buyer for the motor...ME if you are referring to someone else let me know because i will make other plans thenand go on my pissy way.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI

97 Eclipse

52689, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Originally posted by Cereal5 I will keep all of your PM's and Dibs in mind, but I need to sell the kit and motor before I sell the rest. I will contact all of you ASAP, after the motor and kit are gone. Well, primarily the kit. I think I have a buyer for the motor.
Yea you do have a buyer for the motor...ME if you are referring to someone else let me know because i will make other plans thenand go on my pissy way. Terry 96 Eagle talon ESI Greddy header - Greddy exhaust 97 Eclipse Star Stage II - Boost/oil/EGT gauges - Apexi N1 3" exhaust - SFMU/return line - Apexi SAFC - Stage 2 6 puck Sprung hub MIBA clutch - Shortened shifter - Koni Yellows w/eibach prokit - Stillen Fr/Rr swaybars - ceramic intake - DEI Keyless entry alarm - Niche 17" Shoks Waiting to be installed: HKS EVC IV, 450 Turbo injectors, GSX Front brakes (need rotors) Mitchell on Demand copies available

aye, i was referring to you. Easy champ ;)
52628, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Originally posted by extreme97nt
Dont you work there? WTF mate? best time so far 14.3 @ 101.1mph(no traction) fastest 2GNT with a hitch! until proven wrong... www.cnnmotorsports.com

Was friends with the owner. Key word being "was".
52636, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by Scandelous, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'll take the intercooler piping if you still have it. Star or ADFX.
52652, RE: FS: Parting Car Out - TurboKit, Motor, More...
Posted by Semperboost, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm interested in the FMIC and piping if things fall thru
Alvin

96 RST

http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inbox/view.html?id=4193961127&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imagestation.com%2Fpicture%2Fsraid99%2Fp45653afedba6629e15fd2139c2f81811%2Ff9fac4a7.jpg&caption=old%20029

Star turbo kit /Starion FMIC / 30lb injectors/ SFMU/ GReddy Type-S BOV/ APEXi World Sport Cat-back / MP 60mm TB/ Joe P BC / Southland Dual Friction clutch/ Prokit/ Tociko Blues/ GST rear swaybar/ B&M Shortshifter/
52706, RE: FS: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY
Posted by safedawg, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Alright I have tried to deal with this guy, sent him 400 dollars for fmic and piping, and he has told me it was sent out a bunch of times and I haven't gotten anything. I've tried calling him and he answers but doesn't actually do anything, and I got a tracking number that hasn't changed since saturday, "billing information was recieved" but it is never actually sent. If I am in the wrong I will retract this statement, but until I get a phone call, or an e-mail or my $400 this guy is nothin buta theif to me. Sorry if anyone may think different. Oh yeah doesn't he owe someone else deposits or something too?
52734, RE: FS: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY
You my friend are an idiot. You accuse me of riping you off? I'm sorry I don't answer every single one of the 123452345 emails you send me a day, or answer every phone call out of the 25+ I missed from you today... I sent you your IC. I sent you a tracking number. It's been LESS THEN TWO WEEKS. BECAUSE YOU MADE PLANS BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS, is not my fault. Honestly, I wished I'd never sold this thing to you so I didn't have to deal with your constant bitching. And now, I've gone out on a limb by sending you my BOV so that you can have the one that matches the flange on the piping, so I'm MORE THEN concerned about that.

Seriously, to freak out about this is FUCKED.

EDIT: OHhhh and imagine that, it has changed. 1Z3TF2861290699310

Payment received August 5th, Item dropped off at UPS August 15th. Ten days.
52736, Parts
And those that wanted the ADFX fmic, I don't want to part the kit, sorry!
52741, RE: Parts
Posted by 2point4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'm interested in the gsx brakes. looking to upgrade from stock gs set up. i do understand about the block being a priority, keep me in mind if it happens...trustedone2003@yahoo.com
52781, RE: FS: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY
Posted by safedawg, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You my friend are an idiot. You accuse me of riping you off? I'm sorry I don't answer every single one of the 123452345 emails you send me a day, or answer every phone call out of the 25+ I missed from you today... I sent you your IC. I sent you a tracking number. It's been LESS THEN TWO WEEKS. BECAUSE YOU MADE PLANS BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS, is not my fault. Honestly, I wished I'd never sold this thing to you so I didn't have to deal with your constant bitching. And now, I've gone out on a limb by sending you my BOV so that you can have the one that matches the flange on the piping, so I'm MORE THEN concerned about that. Seriously, to freak out about this is FUCKED. EDIT: OHhhh and imagine that, it has changed. 1Z3TF2861290699310 Payment received August 5th, Item dropped off at UPS August 15th. Ten days.

I made plans based on what you told me, not assumptions, at this point I really don't care, I just wanted my shit. Im getting my package 15 days after I paid you, not 3 days like I had asked and stressed. Normally when people call someone and leave a message or e-mail them you usually hear back, especially if they have $400 of your money. OOOOHhh big deal you left the bov on the piping, you would have had to redo it again anyway, don't make it seems like you are cutting me some kind of break. And why all of a sudden would ups change the date od delivery? Hmm you dropped it off on saturday, 3 day select, lets see that givs them monday, tuesday, and wednesday. That sounds like its 3 days, but for some reason its not getting here till friday? Weird.
52782, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Posted by Bearkat, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm not taking sides or anything, but sometimes UPS DOES Change their scheduled deliveries. It has happened to me on the selling and buying ends. Please just be patient. He has done everything he can to please you. Its not like all of our lives revolve around 2gnt or something.;-)
52786, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Posted by blinkbizkit500, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
What's up bro? I have my stock hood if you need, its the same color as your's, maybe we can do something to trade hoods plus some cash? hit me up

steve
52791, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Originally posted by blinkbizkit500
What's up bro? I have my stock hood if you need, its the same color as your's, maybe we can do something to trade hoods plus some cash? hit me up steve

Hey man, I still have my stock hood, so I don't need yours. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my hood to tell you the truth. I think my sister may want it for her TSi. I'll let you know what I decide ;)
52840, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Posted by Jae6t9izdaflip, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
u still sellnn' da B&M short shifter ???

also is it with all da hardware included ?
52934, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
I am notr sure this guy is serious about selling anything. I have been trying to find out when he is going to pull the block out so i can buy it and he never answers. what was said above by ^^^^^^ may have some truth to it.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI

97 Eclipse

52954, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Are you serious? what have you sent me that I haven't replied to?

EDIT:

SOLD LIST: Motor, Injectors, TB, Cam gears

Come on guys I really need to sell the kit!!!
52978, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Posted by mike_d, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How about shipping the pistons and rods I bought of you for $450 back in november of 2003?
52983, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Mike i have asked you in the past 4 emails when you plan to pull the motor? Its great and wonderful i can hear it run but i cant buy it if your not going to pull it. I am not sure if you wanted to set up a time to look at it friday or what you are plans are. You do reply to my emails but only answer one question out of a few.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI

97 Eclipse

52992, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Damn, you sold those Cam Gears...I was just waiting till you had that motor gone...damn =(

Parts 4 Sale:

BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP
Used Black Widow Front Bumper (Needs Work)
Used SF1 Front Bumper (Needs Work)
Used OEM Carbon Fiber Hood (GI)
Tenzo Type 2 Silencers (GI)
Used FMIC 22x8x2.5
95 Heater Core

53021, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Originally posted by HipHop615
Damn, you sold those Cam Gears...I was just waiting till you had that motor gone...damn =( Parts 4 Sale: BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP Used Black Widow Front Bumper (Needs Work) Used SF1 Front Bumper (Needs Work) Used OEM Carbon Fiber Hood (GI) Tenzo Type 2 Silencers (GI) Used FMIC 22x8x2.5 95 Heater Core Just Ask Q's & Make Offers HipHop615@yahoo.com

I think those are parts he is considering sold.....what is it mike, is the motor and other parts gone or just waiting pick up or payment?

Terry

53173, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Send me an email with what you'd like to get for the turbo kit.
53191, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
I am still waiting for this guy to send me a date he plans to pull the motor since thursday. here is the mail i sent tonight.

"Are you selling the motor or not? I have sent you replies asking when you plan to remove the engine and you do not answer. I cannot come to get the engine till next weekend now. I wanted to come get it this weekend so you could have your money. If you are not serious about selling it then state it so I can go elsewhere. If you are then please give me a number where I can reach you and an appx date when you plan to pull the block."

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI

97 Eclipse

53202, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Motor is 75% ready. I disassembled everything, just waiting to get a cherry picker tomorrow to pull the thing out. After that, I just need to pull the head and it's ready to go.

JWoodley, I posted how much I'm looking to get for the kit, so i'm not altogether sure what else you'd like me to tell you?

Weekends are busy for me so you need to bear with me. Trying to get this thing apart and ready to ship. I think you guys all need to relax a little ;)

-Mike
53550, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Posted by jtracker, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Are you selling the body kit? If so how much do you want for it? Thanks
53827, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Anyone hear from this guy? Didnt respond to my last email.....

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI

97 Eclipse

53853, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Posted by EclipseTenzoR, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How many miles on the Tokico Illuminas.. And Got Any pictures of them and the Thermal Muffler? Would you do $250 shipped for the exhaust?
53981, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Posted by Awsome98, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah, I heard from him yesterday, everything seems to be going smoothly to get the parts I bought from him.
53991, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Posted by Semperboost, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
He emailed me back...not selling the FMIC and piping anymore
54025, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Posted by EclipsedChef, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
will you sell the front Illuminas only? If you will part them out i'll buy them today.
54048, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
Posted by SILVERNT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
turbotimer sold locally
54081, RE: FS: Please Don't Pay Attention To The Above Title
I am still waiting to hear from this guy, told him i would buy the motor but he hasnt told me when its ready or if he sold it out from under me. Not good

Terry
I generated this page in 0.011397838592529 seconds, executing 7 queries.