Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #44488
View in threaded mode

Subject: "GSX brake kits for NON GSX models" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
SpooledupRacingMay-26-04 09:34 AM
Member since May 26th 2004
762 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44488, "GSX brake kits for NON GSX models"

Hi my name is David I live in Grand Rapids, MI and I am the owner of Spooled up Racing...

I just recently had a good friend of mine Matt (XtremeRS) come to me looking for the GSX duel piston calipers to upgrade from the stock RS single piston calipers

I NOW have a great hook up and can get the FULLY LOADED calipers, (includes calipers, PREMIUM rabestos pads, and mounting bracket)
AND
both front either standard or premium brake rotors for the fronts of the 2G GSX AWD

prices are as follows

Calipers (pair) $215.00 shipped
Calipers with standard rotors (full kit both sides) $260.00 shipped
Calipers with premium rotors (full kit both sides) $275.00 shipped

turn around time is roughly 5days possibly sooner..

if u are interested or have questions u can email me at
SpooledupRacing@comcast.net

otherwise if u want to buy I accept paypal @: SpooledupRacing@comcast.net

please make sure u describe what kit u want and make sure you have the correct shipping address cause I will use that shiping address to send the products..

if u want to send a check or money order email me and we can discuss that matter

Dave

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
turbo8uMay-26-04 09:43 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44489, "RE: GSX brake kits for NON GSX models"
In response to Reply # 0

e-mailed you

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

nightwolf2369May-26-04 09:46 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2003
951 posts,
#44490, "RE: GSX brake kits for NON GSX models"
In response to Reply # 1

what exactly are premium rotor? cross-drilled or slotted? anyways they come with calipers, pads and the rotors for 275? not bad, might be interested soon.

I no longer have my 99 rs because i totaled it!!!

SpooledupRacingMay-26-04 09:49 AM
762 posts,
#44491, "RE: GSX brake kits for NON GSX models"
In response to Reply # 2

premium is the Rabestos rotor.. while the standard is like a uncle bill brand u know.. so they are both still a stock replacement just quality on the premium will be better..

Dave

thedawgMay-26-04 09:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#44493, "RE: GSX brake kits for NON GSX models"
In response to Reply # 3

Good deal if you don't have to return your factory cores.

For comparison- NAPA autoparts:
UTS4886153: $27 x 2
Cardone 164670: $82 + $50 core
Cardone 164671: $82 + $50 core
=$218 + $100 core + tax.
Free shipping if ordered from http://napaonline.com

SpooledupRacingMay-26-04 10:21 AM
762 posts,
#44494, "RE: GSX brake kits for NON GSX models"
In response to Reply # 4

nope u keep your old ones..

this is the UPFRONT total cost no hidden charges etc..

Dave

nightwolf2369May-26-04 11:12 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2003
951 posts,
#44505, "RE: GSX brake kits for NON GSX models"
In response to Reply # 5

nice definately not bad, gotta get my money right first tho

I no longer have my 99 rs because i totaled it!!!

SpooledupRacingMay-26-04 01:53 PM
762 posts,
#44516, "RE: GSX brake kits for NON GSX models"
In response to Reply # 6

sounds good just let me know

Dave

TeamXtremeRSMay-26-04 03:02 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#44522, "RE: GSX brake kits for NON GSX models"
In response to Reply # 7

Here are the pics of the loaded dual piston calipers. Lot bigger/heavier than I expected! BTW, Dave(spooledupracing) is a good guy, and trustworthy. I have spent over 800 bucks with him in the past month, and always got the items very quick. Thanks again Dave!

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

BlueMoonEclipseMay-26-04 04:00 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2003
1352 posts,
#44529, "RE: GSX brake kits for NON GSX models"
In response to Reply # 8

OHHHHH nice rebuilds

Me likes

vote for your choice of body style for Bluie!! http://www.cardomain.com/id/bluemooneclipse

SpooledupRacingMay-26-04 04:04 PM
762 posts,
#44530, "RE: GSX brake kits for NON GSX models"
In response to Reply # 9

yeah they are a VERY nice setup for sure.. strog and heavy.. and the best part COMPLETE

Dave

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #44488 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic