Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #26455
View in threaded mode

Subject: "CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
BumpinToolOct-22-03 10:16 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2003
114 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26455, "CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN"

ok, i was going to trade with one guy but i never heard back from him. so first person with a black hood gets dibs on my carbon fiber hood. i'll trade it even. i hate the way the color off sets the rest of the car and i just want a black hood. i'm in 35016. email me or leave a post.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
RemyOct-22-03 10:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26458, "RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 0

Fawk I have a blue hood and I will give u cash too

Member # 333

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

siueclipseOct-22-03 10:20 AM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#26459, "RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 0

where is that zip code at?

i have a black hood with holes in it because of my hood pins. intersted in that?

James

BumpinToolOct-22-03 10:21 AM
114 posts,
#26460, "RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 1

enough to repaint it black?

BumpinToolOct-22-03 10:21 AM
114 posts,
#26461, "RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 2

zip code is in north alabama, not far from huntsville. send me some hood pins and i'll take it.

BumpinToolOct-22-03 10:22 AM
114 posts,
#26462, "RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 4

actually, i'd rather not do hood pins...

siueclipseOct-22-03 10:25 AM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#26463, "RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 5

ok then. lates

TeametxOct-22-03 10:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#26466, "RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 6

I have one with rock scratches in it. interested in that?

Diceman19Oct-22-03 10:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#26474, "RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 7

i posted dibs on that last post you had. if you are willing to meet me halfway of 46227, and wouldnt mind a silver hood, i will trade you. let me know.

SilClipse95Oct-22-03 10:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
793 posts,
#26475, "RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 8

he said blackkkkkk... please READ......my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BumpinToolOct-22-03 10:48 AM
114 posts,
#26476, "RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 9

yeah come on man read. i could buy somebody's black hood cheaper than i could get your silver's and repaint it.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #26455 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic