Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectCARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=26455
26455, CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by BumpinTool, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok, i was going to trade with one guy but i never heard back from him. so first person with a black hood gets dibs on my carbon fiber hood. i'll trade it even. i hate the way the color off sets the rest of the car and i just want a black hood. i'm in 35016. email me or leave a post.
26458, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Fawk I have a blue hood and I will give u cash too :)

Member # 333
26460, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
enough to repaint it black? :P
26459, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by siueclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
where is that zip code at?

i have a black hood with holes in it because of my hood pins. intersted in that?

James
26461, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
zip code is in north alabama, not far from huntsville. send me some hood pins and i'll take it.
26462, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
actually, i'd rather not do hood pins...
26463, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by siueclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok then. lates
26466, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have one with rock scratches in it. :) interested in that? :thumbsup
26474, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i posted dibs on that last post you had. if you are willing to meet me halfway of 46227, and wouldnt mind a silver hood, i will trade you. let me know.
26475, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by SilClipse95, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
he said blackkkkkk... please READ......my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26476, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
yeah come on man read. i could buy somebody's black hood cheaper than i could get your silver's and repaint it.
26477, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by bullox, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'll trade ya...but mine has 104k miles worth of stone chips in it
26514, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by ughhhead, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if you recall, i had second dibs the last time you posted this and i do have a black hood! i have a few chips, BUT i have the touch up paint kit and will touch it up and make it look pretty for you. it was painted in december, so with the small chips taken care of, this hood would look awfully good. i would love your hood. let me know, you can pm me if you want, whatever...:thumbsup
26548, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Originally posted by SilClipse95
he said blackkkkkk... please READ......my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silver p3wnz joo anyways...
26555, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
oh how i want your hood. i have a black hood with your name all over it:thumbsup
26577, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by SilClipse95, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
thtas right diceman!!!!!! lol

26588, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
hood is most likely being traded tomorrow. i'm headed to boston today to get new interior, and my hood should be gone for a new hood and seats. if not, the guy with the hood with my name written on it gets the hood assuming he gets some turtle wax and gets my name off.
26591, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
HELL YEA!!! although, you are saying it's pretty darn likely that you'll have it traded before it gets to me... i hope something falls through so that i get it.:thumbsup
26683, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
just let me know dude:thumbsup
26754, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
so what's the deal dude?
26760, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by Wtngclan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if all else fails i'll give you the hood off my car no question and its black perfect condition
26777, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Wtngclan, where are you located? sorry about not answering anyone's posts. i was gone to boston. what a long drive. anybody got gray seats front and back? gray door panels?

26798, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
i know i'm not wtngclan, but i'm in pittsburgh, PA. so i guess the trade went bad?
26818, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
basically, yeah it went bad. i went mainly for seats because they'd cost a load to ship. i'd never been to boston so i was like hell yeah i'll go. then we get there and the 2 dudes are in a rush about everything. my hood was supposed to be swapped for seats and a stock hood. everything about the trip pretty much sucked. drove 18 hours one way and didn't get the main thing i went for. if anyone had driven that far to do business with me, we'd have been working on the stuff together getting it done quicker. he just started pulling shit out of his and giving it to me. i'd help people put it in their car and stuff. anyway, i need a black hood, gray seats front and back, gray door panels, and a power window/lock switch for the passenger side. somebody please help me out on this.
26821, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
are you willing to trade just the hood? or do you want someone to trade you a hood, seats, and switches and then you'll trade them your hood? whatever just let me know. where are you located? :thumbsup
26857, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by The1Bill, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
In all fairness, we had expected you at a much earler time. I didn't know that you were coming up until Thursday morning. We didn't have much time to prepare, though, as everything went wrong that day. We had a bunch of stuff to do on Scott's Jeep, and I didn't get a chance to do anything on my car like I had planned. My apologies on the seats, though, there was a bit of a misunderstanding on them. I had no idea that you were supposed to be getting my seats. Had I known, I would have mentioned that they were disassembled and hacked. Again, my apologies, but Scott and I were both late (quite late, actually) for previous engagements. So late, in fact, that I almost lost my job.
<shrug>

-=B-=
26859, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
you sent me an email saying that the "hood and seat trade was on", meaning that i would be getting someone's seats. i dont want to get into an argument about it because i can get seats somewhere else. but that was the main thing i went for because of cost of shipping them. so somewhere, either you had planned on either trading me your seats or some seats that were no good. anyway, no i don't have to have a huge trade for my hood. i REALLY need the power window/lock switch though. and i have to have a black hood. i'm in 35016. somebody make me an offer.
26870, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by Pitchblack98, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
youve got mail
26899, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
so you're in alabama huh? you probably would have passed pretty close to pittsburgh on your way to boston.
26906, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by lickscissors, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ughhhead, if he wants some seats to go with your hood....ive got some that you can trade with him.... let him know and maybe you could snatch this hood
doug
26915, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
should have talked to me earlier man. the hood is being shipped to a guy in virginia thursday. yeah i did go somewhere close to pittsburgh. i know i did go through pennsylvania in i-81. i'll never drive up to boston or new york or anywhere up there again. thats so far jesus christ. and i'm a guy that drove 1600 miles round trip to see Tool in concert. that trip was a little much. oh i have a stock shifter thats had the custom short shifter mod done to it. i believe its got an inch taken out of it. if anyone's interested, i'll let it go cheap.
26934, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
so the hood is gone for good, huh? damn
26984, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
jesus god of all my luck. i just read an email from the guy the trade was supposed to happen with. he totalled his eclipse this morning. somebody just make me a deal i can't refuse. first person with a black hood to make me a deal gets the thing.
26989, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
ill trade you my hood and brand new OEM switches for your hood... right now let me know so we can work out the details. I was the one that sent you the email about gettin the switches brand new from the Mitsu dealer. Ill email you again.
27000, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
ok so you need switches huh? i don't have them, but i might be able to get them as well as grey cloth seats. i am in pittsburgh. that is closer than colorado. it's up to you now. the ball is in your court, i guess you just gotta choose between one of us. whatever man...:thumbsup
27014, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
yeah you can have the seats for cheap....and what switches do you need....me and ughhhead can get some.....sounds like a road trip to me....
doug
27040, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
i'm not road tripping anywhere. i don't want to spend anymore time driving than i have to right now. the trip to boston burned me on road trips. i need the power windows/lock switches for both sides and gray seats (front and back), and a black hood. if somebody has access to the seats and is willing, they have the trade for sure. thats the main thing i went to boston for and didn't get them for whatever reason. somebody just make me a deal and let me know where to ship the hood so i can get my interior finished.
27060, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by Wtngclan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if you have AIM write me at wtngclanny or wtngclanlt and we'll get this done
27062, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
when i said road trip, i meant for me and ughhhead....we could get you the power switches....but talk to him about it...he would be doing the driving.....
doug
27065, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
damn... a road trip to alabama isn't exactly what i had in mind. haha. i dunno man, i want your hood real bad and i could get the stuff you need but i don't know how i would lug seats down with me and i don't know how in gods name i would have enough free time to go to alabama. sheeeit. i dunno.:shrug
27070, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
i can still get the switches but no seats. i have my drivers seat in grey but theres no way to ship it without spending $100 on shipping. id kinda like to keep it if i ever get rid of my car i can sell my racing seat. But if you want to trade your hood for my hood and switches let me know. Im waiting for you to check on the switches. I know i can get them but i dont need them. so i want a for sure trade them ill go pick them up and ship them to you. but until then im not paying for the switches and then get stuck with them.
27074, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
yea that's basically my delema. i know you don't want to pay out your ass for some seats to be shipped but i really don't want to take a trip to anywhere. i will get you some descent switches if you decide to trade with me. just tell us what you want to do. basically we're both offering the same things its up to you which one of us you want to trade with.:shrug
27085, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by GorkoRacing, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I sent you an email but im gonna post this too. I live in huntsville and would be willing to trade my hood and I have stock grey seats, and can prolly get the switches for you too. Just lemme know whats up, name is Anthony and email is Antonsw123@aol.com and Antonsw123@comcast.net. Antonsw123 on aim.
27117, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
i was gonna add that i will pay the shipping on your hood if you use greyhound to send it. let me know.
27194, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Pitchblack98, you have a deal if your hood is black. switches and hood for mine. email me and send your phone number. i'll call and work everything out.
27206, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
youve got mail
29184, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by js99rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
whats up man, im def interested in the carbon hood. please e-mail me at oompa611@aol.com with your info. thanx
29196, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by hydrata, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!! (sorry had to get attentoin since i found this thread late :( I live in birmingham, you're an hour away and i have a black hood....
29222, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
let this post RIP.
29227, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
i hear that man. hydrata will be getting the hood when we work something out about meeting to trade.
30616, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
Posted by offdahizi22, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i have black hood with minor scrathes and i live outside the bosotn area about 45 minutes if you are interested. let me know:thumbsup
30617, RE: CARBON FIBER HOOD UP FOR TRADE AGAIN
holy shit dude, this trade had been over for a good while. :thumbsup
I generated this page in 0.010656118392944 seconds, executing 7 queries.