Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #76580
View in threaded mode

Subject: "1996 ESI Part Out - Best offer!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
JWoodleyJul-05-05 10:01 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76580, "1996 ESI Part Out - Best offer!"

I've got a white 1996 ESI that's non-running. I don't wanna figure out why. Anyhting and everything is for sale. Best offer takes whatever part ya need!

-all power options
-grey cloth interior
-auto tranny
-136,xxxk on the odometer

Let me know what you guys want. Thanks!

Joseph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
ModeratormicyekJul-05-05 10:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76581, "RE: 1996 ESI Part Out - Best offer!"
In response to Reply # 0

grey interior plasic? does it have a spoiler?

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

sikeJul-05-05 12:04 PM
Member since Aug 06th 2003
531 posts,
#76585, "RE: 1996 ESI Part Out - Best offer!"
In response to Reply # 1

I need front steering/suspension parts.

tie rod ends
upper and lower control arms
lower latteral arms
and all bushings/bolts/nuts/etc... if possible

sike@comcast.net

talonguy2005Jul-05-05 12:13 PM
Member since May 16th 2004
1473 posts,
#76587, "RE: 1996 ESI Part Out - Best offer!"
In response to Reply # 2
Jul-05-05 12:14 PM by talonguy2005

1992 Plymouth Laser
-Bone stock for now.

FlyinEsiJul-05-05 01:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#76590, "RE: 1996 ESI Part Out - Best offer!"
In response to Reply # 3

Woodley, I need wheel well plastic pieces, only piece right in front of both front wheels. Let me know how much. They are the same on both turbo and non turbo cars, right?

JWoodleyJul-05-05 04:26 PM
2335 posts,
#76602, "RE: 1996 ESI Part Out - Best offer!"
In response to Reply # 4
Jul-05-05 04:51 PM by JWoodley

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
Woodley, I need wheel well plastic pieces, only piece right in front of both front wheels. Let me know how much. They are the same on both turbo and non turbo cars, right?

flyin, I've gotta go pic it up from a friend sometime this week. As far as I know everything is the same. Its yours for a fair price and an agreement to sell me your car when you get tired of it.

I would kill for a magenta grey pearl GSX.

kent, yes 2x.

sike, that sounds good. email me bro!

Just post what you're willing to offer and we'll work out a deal. Simplicity is awesome.

JWoodleyJul-06-05 06:11 AM
2335 posts,
#76631, "RE: 1996 ESI Part Out - Best offer!"
In response to Reply # 5

bump!

FlyinEsiJul-06-05 07:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#76634, "RE: 1996 ESI Part Out - Best offer!"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by JWoodley
Originally posted by FlyinEsi Woodley, I need wheel well plastic pieces, only piece right in front of both front wheels. Let me know how much. They are the same on both turbo and non turbo cars, right?
flyin, I've gotta go pic it up from a friend sometime this week. As far as I know everything is the same. Its yours for a fair price and an agreement to sell me your car when you get tired of it. I would kill for a magenta grey pearl GSX. kent, yes 2x. sike, that sounds good. email me bro! Just post what you're willing to offer and we'll work out a deal. Simplicity is awesome.

Hey dude, how about $20 for both pieces + shipping.

And yes, you can have the car when I get sick of it...I've actually been thinking about it lately. And it is Charcoal Metallic Pearl paint, BTW.

rowlexJul-06-05 08:59 AM
Member since Apr 08th 2005
34 posts,
#76639, "RE: 1996 ESI Part Out - Best offer!"
In response to Reply # 7

i need the fuel line that goes from the tank to under the car...it screws on..lemme know

JWoodleyJul-07-05 08:43 AM
2335 posts,
#76682, "RE: 1996 ESI Part Out - Best offer!"
In response to Reply # 8
Jul-07-05 08:45 AM by JWoodley

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
Originally posted by JWoodley
Originally posted by FlyinEsi Woodley, I need wheel well plastic pieces, only piece right in front of both front wheels. Let me know how much. They are the same on both turbo and non turbo cars, right?
flyin, I've gotta go pic it up from a friend sometime this week. As far as I know everything is the same. Its yours for a fair price and an agreement to sell me your car when you get tired of it. I would kill for a magenta grey pearl GSX. kent, yes 2x. sike, that sounds good. email me bro! Just post what you're willing to offer and we'll work out a deal. Simplicity is awesome.
Hey dude, how about $20 for both pieces + shipping. And yes, you can have the car when I get sick of it...I've actually been thinking about it lately. And it is Charcoal Metallic Pearl paint, BTW.

sounds good. i still havent went to get the car. american legion ball is keeping me pretty busy. i'll have it before the weekends over. i coudlve sworn it was magenta grey pearl?

Originally posted by rowlex
i need the fuel line that goes from the tank to under the car...it screws on..lemme know

this shouldnt be a problem either. still waiting on some free time!

Originally posted by sike
I need front steering/suspension parts. tie rod ends upper and lower control arms lower latteral arms and all bushings/bolts/nuts/etc... if possible sike@comcast.net

sike, i replied to your email!

FlyinEsiJul-07-05 09:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#76688, "RE: 1996 ESI Part Out - Best offer!"
In response to Reply # 9

Cool man, let me know how much shipping is, and I'll send over some you some money via paypal.

PM me your paypal account and the amount I owe you and I'll take care of it.

THX!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #76580 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic