Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #59373
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Parting Out!! 95 Talon esi selling everything" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
prodigy212718Oct-27-04 03:45 PM
Member since Oct 27th 2004
71 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59373, "Parting Out!! 95 Talon esi selling everything"

im parting out my 95 talon n/t completely. its a 5-speed, forest green with grey interior. i have everything still except the ecu and airbags. all the glass is good, head was rebuilt by previous owner. im located in Norwalk, CT about 20 min. from NYC. email me @ prodigy212718@yahoo.com with needs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
HipHop615Oct-27-04 04:10 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59376, "RE: Parting Out!! 95 Talon esi selling everything"
In response to Reply # 0

Do you have Power Door Panels?

Turbo8u - "Iv'e never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Parts 4 Sale:

NEW C-Wings Carbon Fiber Double Sided TD3000GT Hood - $399 Shipped OBO (Problem with Underside)
VIS Xtreme GT CF Hood - $399 Shipped OBO
Single 12" Sub Box - $15 OBO
95 Heater Core - $35 Shipped OBO
StreetGlow Stuff - $75

Parts I Want/Need:

KYB AGX Shock (NEED ASAP)
AEM Cam Gears
Levoc Auto Shifter
Polished/Chromed Valve Cover
Power Door Panels/Inserts (ANY COLOR)
Trunk Panels Behind Tails (ANY COLOR)

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers (IM IN SO. CALI) HipHop615@yahoo.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

djtrickeeOct-27-04 04:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#59377, "RE: Parting Out!! 95 Talon esi selling everything"
In response to Reply # 1

does the car have a sunroof? if so I would like the headliner and sunroof sliding cover panels.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

My9t5TalonOct-27-04 07:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#59392, "RE: Parting Out!! 95 Talon esi selling everything"
In response to Reply # 2

got an engine in that bad boy you could pull out and ship to me?...I need one ASAP!!!

William 'Tha.Will' McGroarty

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

AndrewESi_TOct-27-04 08:11 PM
Member since Sep 03rd 2004
130 posts,
#59396, "RE: Parting Out!! 95 Talon esi selling everything"
In response to Reply # 3

how much for the hood shipped to 62704??

Andrew
swift1013@hotmail.com

prodigy212718Oct-28-04 03:26 AM
71 posts,
#59404, "RE: Parting Out!! 95 Talon esi selling everything"
In response to Reply # 4

the motor spun a bearing but the head is good, no sunroof, i have the power door panels, the hood has a couple tiny (about 1/4") surface rust spots i guess it got scratched and the bare metal rusted. if u want it ill look into shipping

cougar694uOct-28-04 07:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#59420, "RE: Parting Out!! 95 Talon esi selling everything"
In response to Reply # 5

How about the tranny everything else for the swap (linkage, pedals, gauge cluster, etc)?

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

prodigy212718Oct-28-04 07:51 AM
71 posts,
#59425, "RE: Parting Out!! 95 Talon esi selling everything"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by cougar694u
How about the tranny everything else for the swap (linkage, pedals, gauge cluster, etc)?

yea i got all that if u want it just make me a decent offer for everything

Keith2172Oct-28-04 09:22 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#59431, "RE: Parting Out!! 95 Talon esi selling everything"
In response to Reply # 7
Oct-28-04 09:50 AM by Keith2172

how much for the head, and how much for the intake?

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

sek95GSOct-28-04 11:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
406 posts,
#59442, "RE: Parting Out!! 95 Talon esi selling everything"
In response to Reply # 8

what condition is the front bumper cover. And i need th drivers side outer door handle if it isnt broke.

Gabe

prodigy212718Oct-28-04 12:09 PM
71 posts,
#59447, "RE: Parting Out!! 95 Talon esi selling everything"
In response to Reply # 9

the front bumper is good except for a 1-inch part under the pass. headlight where its cracked and pushed in. looks easy to repair and its got a couple light scrapes nothing big though. hows $20 shipped for the handle?

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #59373 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic