Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #51791
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: Parting out 95 Talon ESI 5-speed" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
Sorry_i_WinAug-09-04 02:47 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51791, "FS: Parting out 95 Talon ESI 5-speed"

Okay peeps.. just got the car back from NY. Thanks Gil (nice guy).

Car is pretty much stock. All parts are available, big or small, but local offers will get preference. Chassis has 167K on it and approximately 40K on the motor... runs just fine. Exterior is red.. grey interior. Start making some offers. It may take me a lil time to get some of the parts of it tho so bare that in mind.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
KirbyAug-09-04 03:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51794, "RE: FS: Parting out 95 Talon ESI 5-speed"
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-09-04 03:03 PM by Kirby

How much for a drivers door handle and is it black...? Also does it have the ashtray / cupholder and does it have the armrest?

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

djtrickeeAug-09-04 03:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#51795, "RE: FS: Parting out 95 Talon ESI 5-speed"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Sorry_i_Win
Okay peeps.. just got the car back from NY. Thanks Gil (nice guy). Car is pretty much stock. All parts are available, big or small, but local offers will get preference. Chassis has 167K on it and approximately 40K on the motor... runs just fine. Exterior is red.. grey interior. Start making some offers. It may take me a lil time to get some of the parts of it tho so bare that in mind.

Do you have the 2 radio brackets?

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

farmdogg55Aug-09-04 03:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#51797, "RE: FS: Parting out 95 Talon ESI 5-speed"
In response to Reply # 2

Hey, I still want the engine!! also the passenger fender and possibly the entire interior. Let me know when I can swing by to check it out.

95GSEclipseAug-09-04 03:45 PM
Member since Sep 08th 2003
662 posts,
#51800, "RE: FS: Parting out 95 Talon ESI 5-speed"
In response to Reply # 3

i want the CF hood!!!!

Klein567 - Ya i heard about that ticket you and Sean got.
Clint485 - Stupid chick cop...worst part was she looked like a dude.
Klein567- Thats becuase all hot cops are strippers

BCIEclipseAug-09-04 03:48 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
#51802, "RE: FS: Parting out 95 Talon ESI 5-speed"
In response to Reply # 4

I need the relays for power locks and windows if you have them. I guess they are behind the radio. If you know what i'm talking about, PLEASE sell them to me along with the plugs. I'm getting desperate here. Thanks

blckeclipse95Aug-09-04 04:12 PM
Member since Aug 10th 2003
389 posts,
#51805, "RE: FS: Parting out 95 Talon ESI 5-speed"
In response to Reply # 5

I need a power steering pump, and passenger side fender well. ALso what condition is the trim on the top of the windows and the rear window?Let me know,shipping would be to 30277.Thanks

USMC Semper Fi

farmdogg55Aug-09-04 04:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#51808, "RE: FS: Parting out 95 Talon ESI 5-speed"
In response to Reply # 6

oh yeah, I need the front bumper too.

Sorry_i_WinAug-10-04 06:45 AM
1910 posts,
#51884, "RE: FS: Parting out 95 Talon ESI 5-speed"
In response to Reply # 4

Not parting out the car in my sig... besides.. already sold the CF hood. sorry dude.

Originally posted by 95GSEclipse
i want the CF hood!!!!

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Sorry_i_WinAug-10-04 07:14 AM
1910 posts,
#51892, "RE: FS: Parting out 95 Talon ESI 5-speed"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by BCIEclipse
I need the relays for power locks and windows if you have them. I guess they are behind the radio. If you know what i'm talking about, PLEASE sell them to me along with the plugs. I'm getting desperate here. Thanks

sorry.. ESI doesnt have power windows.. not sure about the locks, but doubt it.

Sorry_i_WinAug-10-04 07:16 AM
1910 posts,
#51893, "RE: FS: Parting out 95 Talon ESI 5-speed"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by farmdogg55
oh yeah, I need the front bumper too.

I called you last night, but got your voicemail. Gimme a call back and we'll talk about prices and setup a day to take a look at everything.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #51791 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic