Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #2869
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: parting out car" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
m_berrowNov-26-02 02:44 AM
Member since Feb 19th 2002
268 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2869, "FS: parting out car"

the time has come to sell the ride. im selling everything out of it and replacing it to stock. I will sell most of the stuff really cheap if i can get your stock parts in place of it. here's a list of some of the parts.

Nitrous works wet kit..... $300 w/ purge

utlra lite gauges (voltmeter, a/f, exhaust gas temp w/probe) $200

red powdercoated valve cover....4 months old $30 plus non leaking old valve cover

red powdercoated power steering bracket $10 plus old one

powdercoated cold air intake $20 plus stock one...(intake is drilled for Nitrous nozzle)

i would like to sell all the painted interior pieces for $20 bucks plus stock pieces...includes. dash around gauges, all door pieces, air vents (center). everything was completely sanded, primered, painted, and cleared. it has no texture to it like stock pieces.

I have engine internals such as nitrous cams, ss fererra valves(stock size), stage 3 port and polish head, ported intake manifold, 10.5:1 pistons, eagle rods, and then a UDP, headers, full 2 1/2" exhaust piping. i dont have time to take any of this shit off but if someone locally wanted to come get it you guys are welcome to. $500 for the head w/ valves and i need your stock one. $50 for intake manifold plus stock one.

I have stereo equipment but i think its sold already.

I have 18" konig monsoons with kumho tires. $200 plus stock OZ wheels and tires. The front two tires are like 1000 miles old and the rear two will need to be replaced because of camber issues. they are driveable but i dont for how long.

i will post up anything else i come up with.

to anyone wondering i traded a is300 for a 01' Z06 corvette and now my wife needs another car. Looking at the escalade this weekend.

GS-N pssssst!

GS-N pssssst!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
widebodyeclipseNov-26-02 02:49 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2870, "RE: parting out car"
In response to Reply # 0

id be intersted in a few of your parts ie udp, head but i live here in mo. i have a stock head laying around and the factory pully is already off. email me if you can pull any of that off and i will send the factory stuff asap.
ben

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

m_berrowNov-26-02 02:51 AM
268 posts,
#2871, "RE: parting out car"
In response to Reply # 0

oh yeah here are pics of the ride....
http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=153&thumb=1

GS-N pssssst!

GS-N pssssst!

m_berrowNov-26-02 02:53 AM
268 posts,
#2872, "RE: parting out car"
In response to Reply # 2

i will try my best to send it out there for you. i work 8-5 and im going out of town on thursday coming back friday night. Thats kinda why i was telling the houston guys they could come get it, but i will try.

GS-N pssssst!

GS-N pssssst!

iamnotwhoiamNov-26-02 03:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#2873, "RE: parting out car"
In response to Reply # 3

you know what i want.. and i might be interested in the valve cover too and possibly other stuff, so ill call you about it later today.

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

stoyboycsNov-26-02 05:40 AM
Member since Jul 21st 2002
280 posts,
#2874, "RE: parting out car"
In response to Reply # 4

is it $200 for all 4 rims and tires. If it is I'll see what i can do, if you can wait a week or two. plus i live in northern cali so there would be the cost of shipping to me and then shipping my rims back to you. also interested i the cold air intake. Let me know at stoyboycs@yahoo.com

I was right there with him untill the light turned green.

a_miller_76Nov-26-02 05:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#2875, "RE: parting out car"
In response to Reply # 5

Does the intake manifold include a bored throttle body? I'm interested in getting the intake manifold. What about your header and exhaust?

Also may be interested in the nitrous kit. What all is included?

slacker911Nov-26-02 06:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1149 posts,
#2876, "RE: parting out car"
In response to Reply # 6

I will take the rims I have a set of oz's with inner tread wear but still in good shape. e-mail me at slackermotorsports@hotmail.com

EDIT never mind on the rims I need the NOS sytem more let me know if you still got it if so consider it sold ohhh yeah does it include both bottles or just one?

Slacker Motorsports
Some stuff......

fasterGSNov-26-02 06:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2877, "RE: parting out car"
In response to Reply # 7

Is the hole in the intake something that could be filled easily? If so then I will take it. email me at jason2gnt@aol.com and we can discuss final arrangements.

EDIT: I have the complete stock intake pipe and box, and a filter too. Its in perfect shape, not hacked at all.

blinkbizkit500Nov-26-02 06:28 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#2878, "RE: parting out car"
In response to Reply # 7

are the interior pieces painted red or another color? possibly interested if painted another color...

steve

soldier101Nov-26-02 08:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
#2879, "RE: parting out car"
In response to Reply # 9

im very interested in the monsoons, sling a message my way yo

turbo8u: "jiggle jiggle then vroom vroom pshhhh"
-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2
SRTForums.com member #37 (Yeah, I signed up when it first came out, and ended up getting one, cool huh?)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #2869 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic