Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #24366
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Parting out car...please read" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Previous topic | Next topic
CoprEklipzOct-01-03 01:58 PM
Member since May 23rd 2003
614 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24366, "Parting out car...please read"

So this will come as a shock to many of you whom I've worked with countless hours on my car...but the time has come to call it quits. I'm in a position right now to come out on top if I don't put any more money into my car. So over the next few months (or less, if people are that interested) I'm going to part it out.

Here's the deal. I don't know WHEN exactly I'll be starting to strip it...but by the end of October at the latest. So if you're cool with that, here's what we got.

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS, manual transmisson, 152K on odometer.
Durango Copper Pearl exterior, black/grey interior.
Complete car, every piece is there, but I have already sold just the complete block and head.
Mods:
Tein Super Street Coilovers, used a few months.
Dual Piston Calipers-never installed on my car
Brembo GSX x-drilled/slotted front rotors-never installed
Raceconcepts xdrilled/slotted rear rotors-never installed
Stainless Steel Brake Lines-never installed
97-99 headlights, very good shape
Reverse indiglo guages, 9K tach
Real carbon fiber guage cluster trim
Real Carbon Fiber armrest
Tenzo R HEAVY brushed aluminum knob
Triple guage a-pillar

The rest is stock, but other than the driver's fender, the rest is all perfectly fine.

I WILL entertain offers to buy the whole car, and yes, these will be taken over parting it out.

Locals have first dibs. I hate shipping.

EMAIL me please with what you want and your offers. I will get back to you as quickly as possible, so please be patient and I'll let you know what's going on.

Again, please keep in mind it will be a few weeks before you get your part. If you're ok with that...send me an email

Thanks guys.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
esseclipseOct-01-03 02:04 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2002
682 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24368, "RE: Parting out car...please read"
In response to Reply # 0

I want the Tein Super Street Coilovers. How much did they cost new and how much do u want for them? Also this is for front and rear corect? Can you send me pics to esseclipse@msn.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FranklindsmOct-01-03 02:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
490 posts,
#24372, "RE: Parting out car...please read"
In response to Reply # 1
Oct-01-03 02:38 PM by Franklindsm

You got mail. you got mail, you got mail, yayyyyyy. Do you got mail? yaaayyyyyyy i got mail i got mail, you got mail you got mail.

hey lady, you got mail:+

btw, dibs on a pillar gauge pod

Formerly Gay
*TOTALLED* =(

TribalTalon95Oct-01-03 02:23 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2003
51 posts,
#24374, "RE: Parting out car...please read"
In response to Reply # 2

very interested in the reverse glow gauges, the shift knob, and a driver side outer door handle. email me at bluewrangler2002sport@hotmail.com and let me know how much for all that. thanks dude.

blckeclipse95Oct-01-03 02:33 PM
Member since Aug 10th 2003
389 posts,
#24376, "RE: Parting out car...please read"
In response to Reply # 3

hey if you do decide on shipping, i would like to get both front fender wells, and the plastic pieces that are around the engine bay, i believe one is under the latch. oh and how much shipped to 30277. thanks

USMC Semper Fi

tim97rsOct-01-03 03:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#24382, "RE: Parting out car...please read"
In response to Reply # 4

how much for calipers and front and rear rotors?

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

injendsmOct-01-03 03:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#24387, "RE: Parting out car...please read"
In response to Reply # 5

i want the passenger headlight and the armrest. will the armrest fit in my 97? and is the headlight the dark stock one?

CoprEklipzOct-01-03 04:44 PM
614 posts,
#24393, "RE: Parting out car...please read"
In response to Reply # 6

Guys, for the interest of keeping the server from overloading, and me going nuts trying to read all the posts...call dibs on here, ask questions via email. PM's are hard to follow too...so PLEASE email me. I'll answer quickly and let you know any answers to questions.

So again, post dibs only here...email me with offers and questions.

Thanks guys

CoprEklipzOct-01-03 04:46 PM
614 posts,
#24394, "RE: Parting out car...please read"
In response to Reply # 2

>You got mail. you got mail, you got mail, yayyyyyy. Do you
>got mail? yaaayyyyyyy i got mail i got mail, you got
>mail you got mail.
>
>hey lady, you got mail:+
>

by the way guys, feel free to entertain us while placing dibs, as franklin here did

tim97rsOct-01-03 04:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#24395, "RE: Parting out car...please read"
In response to Reply # 8

dibs: calipers, front and rear rotors. If price is right!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

CoprEklipzOct-01-03 04:53 PM
614 posts,
#24396, "RE: Parting out car...please read"
In response to Reply # 9

By the way, everyone who already posted:

Emails sent.

Everyone else, please place dibs and email. Thanks!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #24366 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Previous topic | Next topic