Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15706
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Stuff for sale" Previous topic | Next topic
eklipsdrvr99Jun-17-03 02:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15706, "Stuff for sale"

Here is a list of stuff I have for sale locally. Shipping is too much of a hassle, so I'm not gonna ship this stuff so please don't ask.

Stock 99 white back bumper $75
Blitz back bumper $125

Banshi front bumper w/small easily fixable cracks $100

Passenger fender w/sidemarker holes $50
Tan leather front seats, dirty, passenger seat doesn't lock in place $150

This stuff I will ship

Two sets of tails, stock painted white w/small strip left red and center piece and left/right altezzas opened and painted white. $50 shipped for both.

Red LED sidemarkers $15 shipped.

Mike
www.streamlinemotorsportsva.com
http://members.cardomain.com/eklipsdrvr99

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Weezle745Jun-17-03 02:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15708, "RE: Stuff for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

i call dibs on the tailights.

how do you want the $$? m/o. check or paypal?

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BigBaldJun-17-03 03:45 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#15713, "RE: Stuff for sale"
In response to Reply # 1

Where you able to keep your bar with that blitz bumper?

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

stoyboycsJun-17-03 04:04 PM
Member since Jul 21st 2002
280 posts,
#15714, "RE: Stuff for sale"
In response to Reply # 2

where you located because I need a back bumper either one of those will be fine.

Thanks.
Chri

I was right there with him untill the light turned green.

eklipsdrvr99Jun-17-03 05:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
#15723, "RE: Stuff for sale"
In response to Reply # 3

weezle, i accept any type of payment, email me for my addy or you can send paypal email I have in sig.

bigbald, yes, you can keep the reinforcement bar with the back

stoyboy, i'm located in VA

Mike

SquidJun-17-03 05:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
927 posts,
#15724, "RE: Stuff for sale"
In response to Reply # 3

If he doesn't buy the tails I want them. At least the altezzas.

-J

Weezle745Jun-17-03 08:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#15736, "RE: Stuff for sale"
In response to Reply # 5

ok i will transfer my funds to my paypal account.

I will send money over ASAP. I want both lights.

thanks

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

MiztahfooLishJun-17-03 08:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
860 posts,
#15738, "RE: Stuff for sale"
In response to Reply # 6

Im very interested in the stock rear bumper, what is the condition? pics? I got the $ to pay for it now. Let me know.
MiztahfooLish...'95 RS

CAIw/K&N/OBXexhuast/shortshifter/Accel8.5mmwires/Blitzrear/99conversion/diamondplatemats/Powerslotrotors/M3LEDmirrors/57mmTB&manifold&More

chrysler kidJun-18-03 01:02 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#15749, "RE: Stuff for sale"
In response to Reply # 7

i seem to remember some sort of trade we were going to do for the front bumper, i want it still but u no ship

11.65 @ 115

BigBaldJun-19-03 04:37 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#15829, "RE: Stuff for sale"
In response to Reply # 8

I emailed you....let me know........

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

eklipsdrvr99Jun-19-03 05:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
#15886, "RE: Stuff for sale"
In response to Reply # 9

Here are pics of the stock back bumper and some nitrous bottle brackets. Brackets are $30 shipped if anybody is interested.

Mike

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15706 Previous topic | Next topic