Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #12751
View in threaded mode

Subject: "F.S.:Turbo kits" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
fullservieMay-05-03 07:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
74 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12751, "F.S.:Turbo kits"
May-05-03 07:23 PM by fullservie

My company (Flawlessmotors.com)has been building turbo kits for a variety of different cars lately and I just wanted to let everyone know we are starting to build turbo kits for the 420a eclipse. The price for a stage II will be around $1750 including all brand new parts such as t3/04, front mount, mandrel bent intercooler pipes and so on... we can build the kit to your specs or ours..We have alot of knowledge of this motor and already have done all the testing on my vehicle and a few other eclipses...email me for more info fullserv504@aol.com

HRC/Custom Stage 3 bla,bla
best run yet 13.2@110mph!!!!
15psi and alot of head work
www.Flawlessmotors.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
chrysler kidMay-05-03 07:38 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12753, "RE: F.S.:Turbo kits"
In response to Reply # 0
May-05-03 07:44 PM by chrysler kid

didnt i just see your car on Ebay? and its funy that you covered up the face of the person in the pic

<edit> i did, i did see a putty tat

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2414177717&category=6352

sorry but this sounds too good to be true, beating other prices by 1k

11.65 @ 115

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HiOnPSIMay-05-03 07:47 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2002
2745 posts,
#12754, "RE: F.S.:Turbo kits"
In response to Reply # 1

i see...i see...custom intercooler piping!

Jon

1997 Eclipse RS

14.21@101mph 10/4/02

fauchpjMay-05-03 10:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#12764, "RE: F.S.:Turbo kits"
In response to Reply # 1

>didnt i just see your car on Ebay? and its funy that you
>covered up the face of the person in the pic
>
><edit> i did, i did see a putty tat
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2414177717&category=6352
>
>sorry but this sounds too good to be true, beating other
>prices by 1k
>

uhhh if you read the auction it says hes from flawless motorsports, which is where this guy says he works

juggaloMay-06-03 01:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2945 posts,
#12768, "RE: F.S.:Turbo kits"
In response to Reply # 3

you should post you business license #, so we can check to make sure its a legit business. they're have been way too many people that have been ripped off on here.

dsm/mitsubishi service manuals https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5k14qlaulb9s1/dsm_mitsubishi

service manuals(my whole collection) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ac51jwwa3g1n1/automotive_manuals

chrysler kidMay-06-03 06:00 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#12774, "RE: F.S.:Turbo kits"
In response to Reply # 3

>>didnt i just see your car on Ebay? and its funy that you
>>covered up the face of the person in the pic
>>
>><edit> i did, i did see a putty tat
>>
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2414177717&category=6352
>>
>>sorry but this sounds too good to be true, beating other
>>prices by 1k
>>
>
>
>
>uhhh if you read the auction it says hes from flawless
>motorsports, which is where this guy says he works

well duh i am saying it is suspicous how he is selling his 2gnt and posting somthing forsale, how he is leaving 2gnt and could scam a few ppl b4 he leaves or sumtin. I mean no offense i am just trying to look out for our fellow 2gnt'ers

11.65 @ 115

fullservieMay-06-03 07:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
74 posts,
#12782, "RE: F.S.:Turbo kits"
In response to Reply # 5

Yes I am (trying)selling my car, due to the fact I have way too much invested into it and I cant go to the store in fear of someone putting a door ding in it...We are a legit business and Im not leaving 2gnt.com. I have been around here for 3 years, although I didnt have a login name for awhile...back when there were maybe 4 people with kits on their cars....Almost every company could sell their kit this cheap, but then they would make very little money, so we decided we can cut our profits and sell more...our co-partner's web site is www.turbos-10.com go check it out as well, this isnt some up one day down the next company....(like we have all seen here on this forum)

www.Flawlessmotors.com

scothernMay-06-03 07:43 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
#12783, "RE: F.S.:Turbo kits"
In response to Reply # 5

Isnt it odd that his company makes respectable Turbo kits for our 420a yet his 420a is equiped with an HRC stage III?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

fullservieMay-06-03 07:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
74 posts,
#12786, "RE: F.S.:Turbo kits"
In response to Reply # 7

I bought the hrc stage 1 along time ago, used from someone who gave me a great deal...the only reason I have this turbo and manifold from hrc is I'm not rich and dont have the funds to upgrade my own car. Look, if no one is intrested then its no big deal...I was just offering.

www.Flawlessmotors.com

fauchpjMay-06-03 08:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#12791, "RE: F.S.:Turbo kits"
In response to Reply # 8

people around here get touchy without pics and details. and it doesnt help that NER (shaun) scammed everyone

fullservieMay-06-03 08:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
74 posts,
#12792, "RE: F.S.:Turbo kits"
In response to Reply # 9

As of right now, it would have to be made to order. I dont have the funds to have 20 kits ready and waiting. Unless I sale my car. The design is very close to the other kits made for this car, but more like the kits designed for the honda's. I'm willing to sell the first kit for $1750 and the others for $2000(including next day delivery)when everything is complete. I live in New Orleans and if there is anyone who would like to see what we can do in person, feel free to make an appointment.

www.Flawlessmotors.com

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #12751 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic