Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1053
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: Parts from Talon" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
DSM_TunerOct-22-02 04:42 AM
Member since Aug 11th 2002
234 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1053, "FS: Parts from Talon"

I have a 95 Talon that had an engine bay electrical fire so most all hoses and electronics in engine bay are gone but whole engine is just fine and tranny but i am keeping the tranny because mine is about to go heheh any ways if you want anything off off this car except the tranny e-mail me a list with an offer... thanx
lordzeus3@cox.net

MODS:
Click on link to see mods
http://www.tunedmotorsports.net/Members/kalexander/kalexander.html

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
My9t5TalonOct-22-02 06:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1054, "RE: FS: Parts from Talon"
In response to Reply # 0

what color was the interior (pw, pl???)?...if it was grey, I need just about the whole interior...really the door panels in particular...but will take as much as you'll part with...

William 'Tha.Will' McGroarty

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DSM_TunerOct-22-02 06:23 AM
234 posts,
#1055, "RE: FS: Parts from Talon"
In response to Reply # 1

LoL sorry some stuff is already gone ... door panles and center console are gone lol... everything else is there as far as the interior and yes it is grey let me know what you want

this talon is grey outside and grey interior has wheels and tires or should i say hub caps hehe.... outside door handles are gone as well. the front bumper is cracked, te hood is burnt from the fire. all glass is good. just let me know what you want out of it or if you want the car lol

MODS:

mitsucar4Oct-22-02 06:58 AM
Member since Mar 22nd 2002
114 posts,
#1056, "RE: FS: Parts from Talon"
In response to Reply # 2

Do you have the center piece including the hazzard, wiper, and defrost?!?! If so, I'll take it.

DSM_TunerOct-22-02 08:04 AM
234 posts,
#1057, "RE: FS: Parts from Talon"
In response to Reply # 3

>Do you have the center piece including the hazzard, wiper,
>and defrost?!?! If so, I'll take it.

yes i have that.... just make me an offer and i will get back to you later tonight ... i am at work now

lordzeus3@cox.net

MODS:

babybeclipseOct-22-02 07:00 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1058, "RE: FS: Parts from Talon"
In response to Reply # 2

Hows the radiator look? How many miles are on the car?

DSM_TunerOct-22-02 08:06 AM
234 posts,
#1059, "RE: FS: Parts from Talon"
In response to Reply # 5

>Hows the radiator look? How many miles are on the car?

radiator looks just fine... i think it's got about 100k on it but they guy told me it's a newer engine like 97 or something...

MODS:

DSM_TunerOct-22-02 09:49 AM
234 posts,
#1060, "RE: FS: Parts from Talon"
In response to Reply # 0

i will also trade anything ... well almost anything from this talon for some HEADERS let me know

also i will trade stuff for a Eclipse turbo Wing

lordzeus3@cox.net

MODS:

babybeclipseOct-22-02 10:39 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1061, "RE: FS: Parts from Talon"
In response to Reply # 7

How much for the radiator? Did the fans melt on it or anything?

Hows the cover that goes under the wipers just under the winshield? I need that and the wipers.

DSM_TunerOct-22-02 11:12 AM
234 posts,
#1062, "RE: FS: Parts from Talon"
In response to Reply # 8

>How much for the radiator? Did the fans melt on it or
>anything?
>
>Hows the cover that goes under the wipers just under the
>winshield? I need that and the wipers.

well i'll have to look at the fans when i get home.... i am at work right now. but all the other stuff you mentiond is fine.... so just make me a reasonable offer.... or if you want to trade for headers, Turbo Wing or a 97-99 eclipse front bumper... let me know

MODS:

97GS ATOct-22-02 11:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
#1063, "RE: FS: Parts from Talon"
In response to Reply # 9

do u still have the plastic cover for the steering wheels? what color is it?

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(front)/shunk2 coilover/Koni adjustable (front)/KYB struts(rear)Konig V-racing front bar/rear upper bar/painted black Enkei RSF2 17" with Kumho/ Nakayama projectors headlight/K2 8000K HID kit /WW 3 pieces wing/interior mods

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(fron

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1053 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic