Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5960
View in threaded mode

Subject: "ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
jamesmanFeb-25-03 01:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5960, "ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"

yo all so.cal homies,

well, since the turnout of our last baja fresh meet sucked royal ass, however, Dan did hone his drifting skills, it is time to get another one going. i'm thinking on a saturday, maybe like at huntington beach or something, i have seen a few dsm meets going down over there. Or we could meet somewhere like cal state long beach in the parking structure on the top floor and take pics then cruise down to irvine or laguna beach on pch. currently there are no dates planned, but i want to see when the most people are free. we need a good large turnout so we can represent! hehe. we could do a canyon run up either angeles crest or angeles forest hwy or even baldy. only thing is that we may run into problems due to snow. we could then wind down and go have dinner somewhere, maybe at irvine spectrum or the block in orange or even downtown disney or universal citywalk. well, lets make some suggestions and get this thing planned!
lates
james

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
SonicYanMar-06-03 06:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6133, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 30
Mar-06-03 06:27 AM by SonicYan

"while you all are eating at baja, I'm going to be stealing Mikey's side skirts "

And while ur stealing my sideskirts, I'll be stealing ur new TB.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KarlMar-06-03 07:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
289 posts,
#6137, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 31

Cool, I'll try and make it Friday night. Hopefully, I can take care of the stuff that I have to do on time.

Karl
97 GS
04 BMW 330i ZHP

98RsTMar-06-03 12:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#6143, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 32

James I was rereading the posts and noticed that Clay is out for your Cat back... Does this mean I am next in line? If so I'll give you the money on Friday... If not ... I will have to squeeze a couple more bucks into the deal and get Michals hehe..

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

pn0ymahalMar-06-03 12:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#6144, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 33

danny, clay bought james catback (dunk) last week when i was over at his house. sorry..

"James I was rereading the posts and noticed that Clay is out for your Cat back... Does this mean I am next in line? If so I'll give you the money on Friday... If not ... I will have to squeeze a couple more bucks into the deal and get Michals hehe"

Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2 @12psi
Stage 3 process begins gathering parts for rebuild

http://www.dreamwater.net/purplebeast

DvSEclipseMar-06-03 01:18 PM
Member since Aug 15th 2002
46 posts,
#6146, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 34

sup guys, when is the meet?

97 RS

pn0ymahalMar-06-03 03:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#6152, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 35

meets address is
Baja Fresh
1360 S. Beach Blvd. #D (Corner of Imperial and Beach)
La Habra, CA
7pm friday 3-7-2003

Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2 @12psi

98RsTMar-06-03 03:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#6155, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 36

Alright MrMike, I am going to try and work something out with you then... This stock exhaust is driving me insane...
My ladies car will be in Brea tomorrow nite too, so maybe we can plan on me picking up the exhaust on saturday morning...

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

pn0ymahalMar-06-03 04:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#6157, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 37
Mar-06-03 04:18 PM by pn0ymahal

hey man, work something out? haha cool. i understand, so far saturday looks cool, hmmm for some reason i feel like i got something to do saturday but its no clicking. well shot me a email or call and let me know how much you can bring over friday ( i hope ) or saturday also and we can work something out bro.
cool

Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2 @12psi

EclipzeGamerMar-06-03 04:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
999 posts,
#6158, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 38

I'm looking forward to BF tomorrow, got some stuff to show off finally (painted interior, Hurricane tie bars). Cya all at 7ish.

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

16.537 @ 84.00 mph, 2.489 60'

98RsTMar-06-03 07:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#6162, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 39

Okay here is the deal.
I am laying it on the ol'lady that I am droping over 3 bills on an exhaust on saturday, so this is what I have to do:

1. leave work around 5.
2. Meet "wife" at my parents house around 5:30, so the parents can watch my daughter.
3. Take "wife" out to dinner to butter her up (including a couple martinis) for the purchase idea.
4. Leave and meet you guys at Baja Fresh

I think this is putting us there around 7:30... I lost my phone this weekend so I don't have James or Dan's numbers... Please email me them thanks, oh and I lost Jaeson and Jen's too.

Late.

-Danny

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5960 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic