Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5960
View in threaded mode

Subject: "ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
jamesmanFeb-25-03 01:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5960, "ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"

yo all so.cal homies,

well, since the turnout of our last baja fresh meet sucked royal ass, however, Dan did hone his drifting skills, it is time to get another one going. i'm thinking on a saturday, maybe like at huntington beach or something, i have seen a few dsm meets going down over there. Or we could meet somewhere like cal state long beach in the parking structure on the top floor and take pics then cruise down to irvine or laguna beach on pch. currently there are no dates planned, but i want to see when the most people are free. we need a good large turnout so we can represent! hehe. we could do a canyon run up either angeles crest or angeles forest hwy or even baldy. only thing is that we may run into problems due to snow. we could then wind down and go have dinner somewhere, maybe at irvine spectrum or the block in orange or even downtown disney or universal citywalk. well, lets make some suggestions and get this thing planned!
lates
james

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
EclipzeGamerFeb-27-03 09:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
999 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5990, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 10

Saturdays I get off at 4pm, and I'm off Sundays. Money is pretty tight though, so I'm not too sure if we can hack the cart place, as cool as it sounds. But, if they allow spectators, we'll go and watch and hang out.

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

16.537 @ 84.00 mph, 2.489 60'

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LuzionistFeb-27-03 10:36 PM
Member since Sep 06th 2002
41 posts,
#5991, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm especially down for a canyon run. I think we should do a cannon ball run across so cal.=) Hopefully i'll have that avcr set up by then. Yah lets go some where, where there isn't any crazy a** biy*tches to go yelling like a mad man. oh thanks for the back up dan =P haha to bad we had some ppl that were running a little slow with screwdrivers in there wheel wells.
Jim

LunarEclipseFeb-28-03 12:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
788 posts,
#5999, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 12

sounds cool guys, but now I know, if the meet is at 5, action starts at 9:3 , but I have weekends off so it don't really matter. I might be going to vegas soon but dont know much though about that.

www.artexmusic.com

97' grey gs/Greddy EVO catback/Greddy header/AEM cai/afx udp/dropped on 2" sprints

TeamicjeclipseFeb-28-03 09:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#6006, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 0

Are former 2GNT owners welcome?

What car should I bring, my 01 silverado, or my dads 00 Mustang GT?

Let us know a date at least 2 weeks in advance to take off work.

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

pn0ymahalMar-01-03 08:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#6008, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 14

bring whatever car you want. of course former 2gnt are welcome. why would they not be welcome? hehe
Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2 @12psi
Stage 3 process begins gathering parts for rebuild

http://www.dreamwater.net/purplebeast

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Mar-02-03 07:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#6016, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 15

on the parking structure idea at CSULB, it is closed on the weekends. the kart idea seems hella fun, im game for anything but the long beach/huntington beach ideas sound nice cause their verrrry close to me.

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

SonicYanMar-03-03 02:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#6022, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 12

>I'm especially down for a canyon run. I think we should do a
>cannon ball run across so cal.=) Hopefully i'll have that avcr
>set up by then. Yah lets go some where, where there isn't any
>crazy a** biy*tches to go yelling like a mad man. oh thanks
>for the back up dan =P haha to bad we had some ppl that were
>running a little slow with screwdrivers in there wheel wells.
>Jim

Watch it foo! I was catching up already if not for that screwdriver. I think the lady was throwing shit at u guys.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

jamesmanMar-04-03 06:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#6029, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 16

who's down to meet a BJFresh this friday? at 7:00 this time! we'll go and then have dinner or something and then we can cruise down birch street. i know all the kiddies there will be spyin our rides. We can then go turn into the parking structure and par ok top or something. they have an arcade there on birch street and a cold stone creamery and a paintball store and a tower records and for the girls there is an ann taylor loft and old navy and some other stores. just checking interest

Lates
James

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

SonicYanMar-04-03 06:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#6030, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 18

Hell yeah, I'm down for it! I thought that was what we were gonna do the first time we met at BJF. Hope the turnouts good and we actually get to do this.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

thedawgMar-04-03 06:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#6031, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 19

Friday I can make it... but yeah, *7* not 9:30 this time guys hehehe.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5960 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic