Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5960
View in threaded mode

Subject: "ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
jamesmanFeb-25-03 01:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5960, "ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"

yo all so.cal homies,

well, since the turnout of our last baja fresh meet sucked royal ass, however, Dan did hone his drifting skills, it is time to get another one going. i'm thinking on a saturday, maybe like at huntington beach or something, i have seen a few dsm meets going down over there. Or we could meet somewhere like cal state long beach in the parking structure on the top floor and take pics then cruise down to irvine or laguna beach on pch. currently there are no dates planned, but i want to see when the most people are free. we need a good large turnout so we can represent! hehe. we could do a canyon run up either angeles crest or angeles forest hwy or even baldy. only thing is that we may run into problems due to snow. we could then wind down and go have dinner somewhere, maybe at irvine spectrum or the block in orange or even downtown disney or universal citywalk. well, lets make some suggestions and get this thing planned!
lates
james

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
EclipzeGamerMar-04-03 06:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
999 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6039, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 20

Jen and I will be there fo shizzle

Jaeson
'96 Eclipse RS

16.537 @ 84.00 mph, 2.489 60'

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jamesmanMar-05-03 06:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#6043, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 21

everyone come on!
we need a good turn out,
recent turn outs have benn soooo lame!
i'm still down for friday, we got to get enough people to make it worth it!

lates
James

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

ClayMar-05-03 06:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#6046, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 22

i have work friday night

95 GST | So-Cal

Moderatorsd_eclipseMar-05-03 08:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#6047, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-05-03 08:55 AM by sd_eclipse

I don't know if I can make Friday night. Could someone post up the full address of the place so I can get an idea how far away from SD it is?

Oh and Mikey if you need help hooking up a n20 system not a prob. Just let me know I think you still have my #.

Teameclipse804Mar-05-03 12:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#6065, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 24

Sorry guys, can't make it out til spring break probably. Anyone up for somethin the weekend starting March 21? Import Revolution is that Saturday if you guys are interested. We had a pretty good turn out at that show last year.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

SonicYanMar-05-03 02:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#6118, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 25

Aight, cool Dan, I'll take u up on that offer one of these days. I still have ur cell. Directions to the place? I don't have an exact address, but just find for anything at the corner of Beach and Imperial. If u take the 57 freeway, exit Imperial highway and go West until u hit the corner of Beach and Imperial. Its gonna be on ur left hand side. Or u cud exit the 5 or the 91 and just head North until u hit the corner. What ever suits u. Hope to see u there. Been a long ass tym dood.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

ezMar-05-03 04:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#6119, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 26
Mar-05-03 04:04 PM by ez

while you all are eating at baja, I'm going to be stealing Mikey's side skirts

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

CVedEclipseMar-05-03 04:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#6120, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 27

dont know if i can make this one either.. i work till 930pm.. i think i have some of your cells... ill call someone if i can make it down there, or to see what you are up to when i get off work.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Mar-05-03 04:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#6121, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 28

heres the address
Baja Fresh
1360 S. Beach Blvd. #D (Corner of Imperial and Beach)
La Habra, CA

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

98RsTMar-05-03 07:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#6125, "RE: ideas on time and place for next so.cal meet"
In response to Reply # 29

I am in for some BF action this friday.... I'll try getting off early and see where that gets me... If I can get Jay to meet me in Brea... I can be there really early
But yeah I am in!

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5960 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic