Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3527
View in threaded mode

Subject: "turbo kits group buy" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Previous topic | Next topic
n_a_ecipse98Aug-13-02 02:08 PM
Member since Feb 28th 2002
26 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3527, "turbo kits group buy"

if anybody is interested in in buying a turbo kit from hahn racecraft for their eclipse. talk to jimmy at (510) 632-4266he the owner of pro1 motorsports. the more people the more of a discount we can get.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
UFOAug-19-02 07:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
87 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3558, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 30

OK...Guys. I just call him.
He said right now we have 3 people who confirmed the order and I'm the forth. ( 6 more to be 10 )
If you need to be in this group buy, just call him.

2G UFO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

chachiAug-19-02 09:34 AM
Member since Jun 07th 2002
198 posts,
#3559, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 31

Can someone ask him how long this group buy will go on for? I'd like to get in on it but don't have the $$ right now.

UFOAug-21-02 01:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
87 posts,
#3560, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 31

The day I called him -- August 19 -- Jimmy said we have 4 confirmed (included me).
If "chaye" and "rutigile" are in, I think we have at least 6 right now.

2G UFO
PRO3UFO (RC CAR)

DSMeclipseGSSep-06-02 09:54 AM
Member since Jan 21st 2002
932 posts,
#3561, "i love gold!!!!"
In response to Reply # 30

first off

I LOVE GOOOOOOLD!!!!!

second, i was masturbating with a soda can, and the can slit my penis, therefore causing heavy bleeding, i needed to go to the hospital and now i have my friends sweatshirt wrapped around my cock in order to stop bleeding!!!!

third, i got a huge buffon stuck up my ass, can NE one pull it out

fourth, batistuta is THE BEST soccoer player on earth of all time.
BATIGOL!!!!!

fifth..........
sry gtg teabag session

MODS:

HRC 16g turbo kit, Spearco custom FMIC, Custom IC piping, VT rebuilt engine: Custom 8.8:1 compression CP pistons, Eagle connecting rods, Melling oil pump, Clevite bearings, 370cc injectors, Vortech S-FMU, Apexi N-1 catback exhaust, AFX UDP, Autometer boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge, EGT gauge, Corbin's digital A/F gauge, Tokico Blue shocks, Tein springs (1.5" drop), 18" Konig Verdicts rims, VIS stock-style Carbon fiber hood

rutiglieAug-19-02 09:44 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2002
23 posts,
#3562, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm in the process of convincing my dad to say yes. So count me as highly likely.

n_a_ecipse98Aug-19-02 10:29 AM
Member since Feb 28th 2002
26 posts,
#3563, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 35

hey just call him at 510-632-4266 and as soon as we geet every body to pay we will get them to you .remember you pay shipping.so a soon as you can call give your info .were you live and if you want fmic or smic. ask for jimmy. thanks

rutiglieAug-19-02 12:13 PM
23 posts,
#3564, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 36

I called Jimmy today. I'm probably going for the smic. I have to correct my financial situation first but Jimmy said he's got time so the order isn't going on ASAP. I also heard we can pay UPS COD. That's probably what I will do. However, don't ship until next week if I get the 100% go ahead to do it as I won't be in college to receive it yet. I'll keep Jimmy and the forum posted I guess.

My UPS info will be:
Elio Rutigliano
Boston College
Modular's, Room 3A
100 St. Thomas Road
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467

For Fedex and USPS:
Elio Rutigliano
Boston College
Modular's, Room 3A
P.O. Box 9186
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-9186

275 HP here I come!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

chayeAug-19-02 08:44 PM
Member since Apr 28th 2002
420 posts,
#3565, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 37

got one question what if it goes over 10 people will the price be the same

rutiglieAug-19-02 11:08 PM
23 posts,
#3566, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 38

Ya, I asked Jimmy the same thing. He said 10 people same price as more people.

soldier101Aug-20-02 03:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3862 posts,
#3567, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 39

how long will this last? I gotta guuy that may drop a load of cash on mods through my little shop, sooooooo im a little interested in this

turbo8u: "jiggle jiggle then vroom vroom pshhhh"
-Mike Pruett
2gnt member# 976
MOPAR Stage 2
SRTForums.com member #37 (Yeah, I signed up when it first came out, and ended up getting one, cool huh?)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3527 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Previous topic | Next topic