Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3527
View in threaded mode

Subject: "turbo kits group buy" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Previous topic | Next topic
n_a_ecipse98Aug-13-02 02:08 PM
Member since Feb 28th 2002
26 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3527, "turbo kits group buy"

if anybody is interested in in buying a turbo kit from hahn racecraft for their eclipse. talk to jimmy at (510) 632-4266he the owner of pro1 motorsports. the more people the more of a discount we can get.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
KiNSep-15-02 01:38 PM
Member since Sep 06th 2002
103 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3718, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 190

Im paying COD, some said they asked the COD price ( which is in a earlier post ) and it was 6$ or somthing like that. I immagine they would discount.. I mean if 10-15 people are all paying 2,500+ $$ on their turbo, thats a alot of money for them to turn down. I havnt sent any money, nor has he ever responded to me with an e-mail, but I have e-mailed him 3x and called him 2x.. so I guess im on the list.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jsupetranSep-15-02 04:04 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#3719, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 191

hummm... i totally want this deal and i hope it is legit. i email hrc and ask them if there was a guy named jimmy villalta from pro 1 motorsports doing a group buy on stage 2 with a 25% discount for 10+ people. i'll post what they say...

if this is not legit, can we do our own group buy. i don't know how this works but can't we like all call hrc and ask them to do a group buy for us. there won't be a central person doing the deal but we can send our orders with our names with info, with the money included already all within the sametime.

i wonder if we could do this. i know that hrc could be dick about discounts but if 10 to 15 people call and say that they are from 2gnt and will all paywith a 2 day period.

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

chayeSep-15-02 09:42 PM
Member since Apr 28th 2002
420 posts,
#3720, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 192

mm...it does smell pretty fishy i even forgot about this.cause it has been such a long time im beggining to think that this is bs.....
let us know what hrc says about jimmy..

DSMeclipseGSSep-16-02 08:05 AM
Member since Jan 21st 2002
932 posts,
#3721, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 193

Hey guys

I called Hahn today at 5PM (I'm in NJ) and I gave the wholesale dept. all of Jimmy's info. They are reaserching it and I am calling back tomorrow to see if he is legit. They have to have him in the computers if he did send them the order. I'll keep everyone informed.

MODS:

HRC 16g turbo kit, Spearco custom FMIC, Custom IC piping, VT rebuilt engine: Custom 8.8:1 compression CP pistons, Eagle connecting rods, Melling oil pump, Clevite bearings, 370cc injectors, Vortech S-FMU, Apexi N-1 catback exhaust, AFX UDP, Autometer boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge, EGT gauge, Corbin's digital A/F gauge, Tokico Blue shocks, Tein springs (1.5" drop), 18" Konig Verdicts rims, VIS stock-style Carbon fiber hood

JSMOTHRSSep-16-02 09:27 AM
Member since Aug 23rd 2002
217 posts,
#3722, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 194

Well what about jimmy he was suppose to call hahns today has anyone heard anything about that?

99 GS OZ EDITION
MODS- Apexi N1 Catback
Progress Sport Springs
Audio- JVC CD/TAPE/MP3 Player
Pioneer XM Radio
2 Alpine type R 12s
MTX-775 Watt Amp

Future Mods-
Hahns Stage 2 Turbo Kit
17in Rims
JSP Carbon Fiber Blade or Arospeed Carbon Fiber ST wing
Carbon Fiber Vented Hood
Sparco Racing Seats
AEM Big Brake Kit
Final Drive Mod
Tansco Shift Kit
Bottom End Kit
More to come......

99 GS OZ EDITION
MODS-
Hahns Stage 2 Turbo Kit
Apexi N1 Catback
Testpipe
Progress Sport Springs
Audio- Sony LCD entertainment stereo
Pioneer XM Radio
2 Alpine type R 12s
MTX-775 Watt Amp

Future Mods-
17in Rims
JSP Carbon Fiber Blade or Arospeed Carbo

JSMOTHRSSep-16-02 10:05 AM
Member since Aug 23rd 2002
217 posts,
#3723, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 195

Ok I've been looking in San Leandro CA. yellow books and I can't find a 14825 E 14th st. Which is pro1 motorsports I find a 14845 which is PepBoys. Jimmy may have just opened a shop around there but its not anywhere on the net or he could be just an indivisual person that orders parts for cars I have a friend that does that he orders all my stuff and other peoples car parts through LandSpeed in AZ. So I dunno I'm still in unless you guys find out that it was a fruad. May be we can just start our own group buy. I'll have to make alittle bit more money than I have now in order to keep my savings account open. Also what happened to the person that originaly started this buy fourm, and I count the people that have applyed on this forum and I get 17 or 18 people that were or are intrested in the group buy to my knowledge we had what 2 people back out well we would have had 15 people to place an order?

99 GS OZ EDITION
MODS- Apexi N1 Catback
Progress Sport Springs
Audio- JVC CD/TAPE/MP3 Player
Pioneer XM Radio
2 Alpine type R 12s
MTX-775 Watt Amp

Future Mods-
Hahns Stage 2 Turbo Kit
17in Rims
JSP Carbon Fiber Blade or Arospeed Carbon Fiber ST wing
Carbon Fiber Vented Hood
Sparco Racing Seats
AEM Big Brake Kit
Final Drive Mod
Tansco Shift Kit
Bottom End Kit
More to come......

99 GS OZ EDITION
MODS-
Hahns Stage 2 Turbo Kit
Apexi N1 Catback
Testpipe
Progress Sport Springs
Audio- Sony LCD entertainment stereo
Pioneer XM Radio
2 Alpine type R 12s
MTX-775 Watt Amp

Future Mods-
17in Rims
JSP Carbon Fiber Blade or Arospeed Carbo

chachiSep-16-02 10:21 AM
Member since Jun 07th 2002
198 posts,
#3724, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 196

Well I'm still in on this, though if it fell through I don't think I would be able to pay the full price or even a small discount on a kit. But I don't think this is a fraud, maybe a joke, but I doubt it. If he was trying to steal our money, he wouldn't be telling us to wait to pay or offer CODs. And one time I called it was someone else answering the phone so I don't think it's just one guy messing around. Some one call him and ask what's up.

jsupetranSep-16-02 03:04 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#3725, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 197

do you guys want to set up out own group buy. anyone know if hahn can do this for us if even though we don't have a shop?

dammit, two weeks is my deadline. after that, i'll just buy the stage one for now.

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

KiNSep-16-02 03:05 PM
Member since Sep 06th 2002
103 posts,
#3726, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 197

Its gotta be a real shop, I could hear people in the back, talking about prices and what sounded like a cash register.. I just dont see why he doesnt get on the board and say whats going on.

chachiSep-16-02 03:50 PM
Member since Jun 07th 2002
198 posts,
#3727, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 199

Well if it is a real shop, which I bet it is, the guy might not have time to get online all the time, just look at Shaun from NER, he's running around the state with things for his shop. And not all places are online, none of the local shops around here are, but they suck anyways .

Damn, this is post number 200, this thread is getting to be a pain to read even while only viewing one post at a time.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3527 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Previous topic | Next topic