Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3527
View in threaded mode

Subject: "turbo kits group buy" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Previous topic | Next topic
n_a_ecipse98Aug-13-02 02:08 PM
Member since Feb 28th 2002
26 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3527, "turbo kits group buy"

if anybody is interested in in buying a turbo kit from hahn racecraft for their eclipse. talk to jimmy at (510) 632-4266he the owner of pro1 motorsports. the more people the more of a discount we can get.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
KiNSep-13-02 01:54 PM
Member since Sep 06th 2002
103 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3708, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 180

I dunno how much it is either, I would really like to know the total price with shipping and the COD charge.. i guess im going to have to tell the ups guy to wait while I run across the street to get a money order or somthing..

But he did say they sent them out today? So I guess we should be getting them around october 13th ? Or around there..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JSMOTHRSSep-14-02 06:30 AM
Member since Aug 23rd 2002
217 posts,
#3709, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 181

The COD charge is 6.00 thats what jimmy told me. I was surprised to hear that it was so low I thought it would be like 50 dollars or more.
It takes a month to arrive? Ahhhh I gota wait another month, oh well I'll have more cash to put a side for other mods.

99 GS OZ EDITION
MODS- Apexi N1 Catback
Progress Sport Springs
Audio- JVC CD/TAPE/MP3 Player
Pioneer XM Radio
2 Alpine type R 12s
MTX-775 Watt Amp

Future Mods-
Hahns Stage 2 Turbo Kit
17in Rims
JSP Carbon Fiber Blade or Arospeed Carbon Fiber ST wing
Carbon Fiber Vented Hood
Sparco Racing Seats
AEM Big Brake Kit
Final Drive Mod
Tansco Shift Kit
Bottom End Kit
More to come......

99 GS OZ EDITION
MODS-
Hahns Stage 2 Turbo Kit
Apexi N1 Catback
Testpipe
Progress Sport Springs
Audio- Sony LCD entertainment stereo
Pioneer XM Radio
2 Alpine type R 12s
MTX-775 Watt Amp

Future Mods-
17in Rims
JSP Carbon Fiber Blade or Arospeed Carbo

KiNSep-14-02 07:11 AM
103 posts,
#3710, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 182

Do you know what the shipping cost is? And are we getting it directly from hahn? Or is it going to Jimmy 1st, then he ships it out to us ?

DSMeclipseGSSep-14-02 09:49 AM
Member since Jan 21st 2002
932 posts,
#3711, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 183

Called Jimmy today (sat. 6:45pm) and he said he is going to call hahn on monday to check if they're ready. he is going to try to get them shipped directly to our houses to saveon shipping but he's not 100% sure.

MODS:

HRC 16g turbo kit, Spearco custom FMIC, Custom IC piping, VT rebuilt engine: Custom 8.8:1 compression CP pistons, Eagle connecting rods, Melling oil pump, Clevite bearings, 370cc injectors, Vortech S-FMU, Apexi N-1 catback exhaust, AFX UDP, Autometer boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge, EGT gauge, Corbin's digital A/F gauge, Tokico Blue shocks, Tein springs (1.5" drop), 18" Konig Verdicts rims, VIS stock-style Carbon fiber hood

KiNSep-14-02 09:57 AM
103 posts,
#3712, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 184

Any idea on the shipping price?

JSMOTHRSSep-15-02 04:36 AM
217 posts,
#3713, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 185

Any idea how long it sould arrive to our houses? Or is there a faster way to deliver?

99 GS OZ EDITION
MODS- Apexi N1 Catback
Progress Sport Springs
Pioneer XM Radio
2 Alpine type R 12s
MTX-775 Watt Amp

Future Mods-
Hahns Stage 2 Turbo Kit
17in Rims
Carbon Fiber Vented Hood
Sparco Racing Seats
AEM Big Brake Kit
Final Drive Mod
Tansco Shift Kit
Bottom End Kit
More to come......

99 GS OZ EDITION
MODS-
Hahns Stage 2 Turbo Kit
Apexi N1 Catback
Testpipe
Progress Sport Springs
Pioneer XM Radio
2 Alpine type R 12s
MTX-775 Watt Amp

Future Mods-
17in Rims

KiNSep-15-02 08:14 AM
103 posts,
#3714, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 186

I think its like a month.. and no way faster, that I know of..

jsupetranSep-15-02 10:48 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#3715, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 187

hey i'm just wondering, but we pay jimmy right? how do we know that this is legit? i tried to look for a pro 1 website and they don't have one. what's everyone's thoughts?

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

JSMOTHRSSep-15-02 12:12 PM
217 posts,
#3716, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 188

I hope that it is a true deal cause I just ordered about 400 dollars worth of stuff for my kit. Plus a guy in my town said he would build me an automatic transmission with all kinds of goodies for better performance for a low price, he'll even sponser my car if I want him to. I say sounds good to me. But a big part of this will be with a turbo if this turns out to be a joke (which I seriously don't think that it is) but if it is I'll be kinda pissed off . But jimmy sounds like he's being honest so I'm trusting him.

99 GS OZ EDITION
MODS- Apexi N1 Catback
Progress Sport Springs
Pioneer XM Radio
2 Alpine type R 12s
MTX-775 Watt Amp

Future Mods-
Hahns Stage 2 Turbo Kit
17in Rims
Carbon Fiber Vented Hood
Sparco Racing Seats
AEM Big Brake Kit
Final Drive Mod
Tansco Shift Kit
Bottom End Kit
More to come......

99 GS OZ EDITION
MODS-
Hahns Stage 2 Turbo Kit
Apexi N1 Catback
Testpipe
Progress Sport Springs
Pioneer XM Radio
2 Alpine type R 12s
MTX-775 Watt Amp

Future Mods-
17in Rims

Chris_FLSep-15-02 01:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
926 posts,
#3717, "RE: turbo kits group buy"
In response to Reply # 189

I checked with Howell Automotive right before I heard about this group buy. He told me that each and every kit is made to order. Delivery time on each kit is 3-4 weeks. I spoke with Jimmy as well and I have no idea how he can offer COD on a turbo kit that's made to order without some sort of a large deposit. I know many local speed shop owners here in town and HRC is notoriously difficult to get any type of discount. I tried getting the kit through them thinking they can get a better discount. No such luck. I'm not saying that Jimmy cannot come through, but he also mentioned 25% off to me too. That's a stage 2 for the price of a stage 1. My name is on this group buy list. But I'm not sending this guy 1 cent. I either pay HRC directly or it's COD, whatever the COD charge is. I'd rather pay a little bit more for peace of mind.

If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

I hope I'm wrong. I really do. I would love to get this kit at this price. But something smells fishy to me.

http://www.snappydsl.net/ctoledo/

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3527 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Previous topic | Next topic