Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #112
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Recommended safe boost on stock internals" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamWyattDec-03-00 06:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119, "RE: Recommended safe boost on stock internals"
In response to In response to 6

I would have to say for all people out there, unless you are able to monitor your EGT and/or Air/Fuel ratio, I would keep it at a safe 8psi (Intercooled). It never hurts to be on the safe side
Once you are confortable with your setup, and are sure your getting enough fuel (EGT and O2 readings) You can probably start playng aorund a little bit.
No tow motors are the same, the only thing you can make sure of is that your getting anough fuel. And EGT and/or Air/fuel gauge is the only real way for you to know your getting enough fuel!

Aside from that, I haven't heard of anyone running 310cc injectors on a stock bottom end and running 12psi. 13-14 psi mgiht even be possible as long as detonation could be controlled
(J & S Safeguard Knock Sensor)
I don't see a problem doing it, I think it would be a viable solution for boost hungry people who are not ready to build te bottom end yet.

Wyatt Leras
http://www.turbogs.dsmpower.com
98 Eclipse GS Star Stage 5,000 Turbo kit

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Recommended safe boost on stock internals [View all] , 95ESi, Dec-01-00 06:36 AM
  RE: Recommended safe boost on stock internals, TeamJeff_99gs, Dec-01-00 06:57 AM, #1
Me too!, Lee, Dec-01-00 07:18 AM, #2
      im going to be boost'n 7psi, Locke, Dec-01-00 07:37 AM, #3
RE: Recommended safe boost on stock internals, Jason 95 GS Turbo, Dec-01-00 10:40 AM, #4
RE: Recommended safe boost on stock internals, Skrilla, Dec-02-00 01:45 PM, #5
      RE: Recommended safe boost on stock internals, SaberKhan, Dec-02-00 08:20 PM, #6
           RE: Recommended safe boost on stock internals, TeamWyatt, Dec-03-00 06:18 AM #7

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #112 Previous topic | Next topic