Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1036
View in linear mode

Subject: "Trying to figure out this new post rule..For the FS section" Previous topic | Next topic
NewAgeChristineApr-11-07 10:51 AM
Member since Apr 13th 2006
24 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1036, "Trying to figure out this new post rule..For the FS section"

I searched and found out that the new rule is that you have to have 25 posts to be able to post in the for sale/wanted section. I have 24 posts, and i am just trying to figure out what exactly is considered a legitimate post??? So I can get that last post to be able to post in the for sale/wanted section so i can buy some parts.....of all the forums i am a memeber of, this is the first time i have ever had this problem......Thankz!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Trying to figure out this new post rule..For the FS section [View all] , NewAgeChristine, Apr-11-07 10:51 AM
  RE: Trying to figure out this new post rule..For the FS section, Moderatorbullettdsm, Apr-11-07 02:03 PM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1036 Previous topic | Next topic