Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectTrying to figure out this new post rule..For the FS section
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=1036
1036, Trying to figure out this new post rule..For the FS section
Posted by NewAgeChristine, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I searched and found out that the new rule is that you have to have 25 posts to be able to post in the for sale/wanted section. I have 24 posts, and i am just trying to figure out what exactly is considered a legitimate post??? So I can get that last post to be able to post in the for sale/wanted section so i can buy some parts.....of all the forums i am a memeber of, this is the first time i have ever had this problem......Thankz!!!
1037, RE: Trying to figure out this new post rule..For the FS section
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hmm. Minimum post count is not unusual for the FS section. I can think of 2 different forums that I am on that require 50 (and one you need to ask permission). The reason for something like this is to keep people from just jumping on the site to pedal their wares (and possibly ripping people off in the process) and not giving any input to the community.

Don't worry, if you are an interested member of the community the posts will come naturally. BTW, Pit's posts don't count toward your total.

Oh and if you see something you want to buy, you can PM them at any time.
I generated this page in 0.0074961185455322 seconds, executing 7 queries.