Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1036
View in linear mode

Subject: "Trying to figure out this new post rule..For the FS section" Previous topic | Next topic
NewAgeChristineApr-11-07 10:51 AM
Member since Apr 13th 2006
24 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1036, "Trying to figure out this new post rule..For the FS section"

I searched and found out that the new rule is that you have to have 25 posts to be able to post in the for sale/wanted section. I have 24 posts, and i am just trying to figure out what exactly is considered a legitimate post??? So I can get that last post to be able to post in the for sale/wanted section so i can buy some parts.....of all the forums i am a memeber of, this is the first time i have ever had this problem......Thankz!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorbullettdsmApr-11-07 02:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1037, "RE: Trying to figure out this new post rule..For the FS section"
In response to Reply # 0

Hmm. Minimum post count is not unusual for the FS section. I can think of 2 different forums that I am on that require 50 (and one you need to ask permission). The reason for something like this is to keep people from just jumping on the site to pedal their wares (and possibly ripping people off in the process) and not giving any input to the community.

Don't worry, if you are an interested member of the community the posts will come naturally. BTW, Pit's posts don't count toward your total.

Oh and if you see something you want to buy, you can PM them at any time.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #1036 Previous topic | Next topic