Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #136875
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new" Previous topic | Next topic
chinax esi talonJun-05-12 01:30 PM
Member since May 29th 2012
8 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136897, "RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new"
In response to In response to 6

On a side note, yesterday i removed all my ground wires cleaned them and placed them back on nice and tight. For some reason now my car wont start in the first try. On the second crank is when it starts after im holding it for about 5 seconds. I already checked the ignition switch, and it seems fine. Another thing that happened two days ago was that i was driving and all off a sudden car turned off on me. The radio stayed on but something really weird happened. My tach rpms went all the way to 9 and stayed there. When i removed the key they went back to 0. But once i inserted the key to start the car the tack would go all the way to 9. I opened the hood and heard a noise coming from the ignition pack. Like a soft hiss. So i removed the battery terminal ten seconds placed it back on and the car ran fine again. It did it two more times so i switched the ignition pack with a spare one that i had and seems to have worked. I dont want to sell my 420a. But it looks like it wants to part with me

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new [View all] , chinax esi talon, May-29-12 04:31 PM
  RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, AdministratorCODE4, May-29-12 04:51 PM, #1
RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, chinax esi talon, Jun-04-12 11:29 AM, #2
      RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, bluespunk, Jun-05-12 12:42 AM, #3
           RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, J, Jun-05-12 10:46 AM, #4
                RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jun-05-12 11:11 AM, #5
                     RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, chinax esi talon, Jun-05-12 01:22 PM, #6
                          RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, chinax esi talon, Jun-05-12 01:30 PM #7
                               RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jun-05-12 04:30 PM, #8
                                    RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, chinax esi talon, Jun-05-12 05:19 PM, #9
                                         RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, fast420a83, Jun-14-12 11:00 AM, #10
                                              RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, bluespunk, Jun-14-12 01:46 PM, #11
                                                   RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, fast420a83, Jun-15-12 07:58 AM, #12
                                                        RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, chinax esi talon, Jun-19-12 02:44 PM, #13
                                                             RE: cant find electrical problem! please help! please! i am new, anarchy101, Oct-02-13 07:33 PM, #14

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #136875 Previous topic | Next topic