Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #117237
View in linear mode

Subject: "EXACTLY..." Previous topic | Next topic
SkrillaFeb-03-01 09:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117240, "EXACTLY..."
In response to In response to 2

Michael_97RS hit that one on the button. The switch your thinking of couldn't support the amps. I tried finding some Real Breakers for my battery because it is relocated as well but it is SO big(& SO many cranking Amps) finding one isn't easy. Cyan the one your thinking of coudn't it's power. I like the idea of killing the power supply to the ECU. You wouldn't have to worry about reseting your other electronics but there is 1 problem and that is your ECU would be reset. You want your PCM to know your mods and modify it's fuel curve, 'cause when it's reset it starts from scratch and runs a little too rich. You know this because after setting your PCM and starting your car, it will immediatley shut down and cranking it one more time will start it for sure...ranting a lil'

Skrilla
'97 Base Talon NA
"Technology is the Only Substitute for Displacment"
"Peace and Turbo Grease"

*Skrilla
"Honest officer, I thought you were trying to race me"
Talon: 1st 2.4L
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by YourInMyMirror95GS
dick teaser's should be rounded up and shot in the forehead
Originally posted by etx
Good luck man! Project 'STFU Brian your talon is dead meat' should be on it's feet soon!
Originally posted by Dark0ne
Thanks. Now excuse me while i fuck your sister.
"fuck all motor" -turbo ate you

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

BATTERY KILL SWITCH, can somone advise me on this - long [View all] , cyan, Feb-01-01 07:30 PM
  RE: BATTERY KILL SWITCH, can somone advise me on this - long, Teameclipse804, Feb-01-01 08:53 PM, #1
RE: BATTERY KILL SWITCH, can somone advise me on this - long, TeamMichael_97RS, Feb-02-01 04:40 AM, #2
EXACTLY..., Skrilla, Feb-03-01 09:38 AM #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #117237 Previous topic | Next topic