Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8318
View in linear mode

Subject: "please help!!!!!!!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
talon2gntNov-15-09 07:32 PM
Member since Nov 15th 2009
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8318, "please help!!!!!!!!!!!"

ok so i have been searching for an answer to my problems here for a couple months and cant seem to find anything, so i finally decided it was time to ask. ok so here is how it is. about 2 years ago i threw a rod through my block so the car just sat for a long time i finally got a new engine put it in and got it running. the first time i went to put in the clutch and put the car into gear it sounded like something let go in the tranny and the car died. i started it back up and there was a horrible grinding and clanking sound coming from the tranny, and now i cant get it into any gear with out actually forcing it to go in. sometime it will go in fine but thats far and few between. i have tried adjusting the master cylinder rod under the dash with no results. when i do get it in gear it clanks still with the clutch in and seems to wanna jerk forward. the clutch seems to work when i do have it in gear though if i let it out like i was going to take off the car moves like normal but the noise presists. i honestly have tried as much as i can with out dropping the tranny but cant seem to figure it out, so i figured some one here would be able to guide me in the right direction before i decide its time to drop the tranny. thanks in advance for any help you can give

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

please help!!!!!!!!!!! [View all] , talon2gnt, Nov-15-09 07:32 PM
  RE: please help!!!!!!!!!!!, talon2gnt, Nov-15-09 07:38 PM, #1
RE: please help!!!!!!!!!!!, Moderatorbullettdsm, Nov-15-09 09:32 PM, #2
      RE: please help!!!!!!!!!!!, talon2gnt, Nov-15-09 09:43 PM, #3
           RE: please help!!!!!!!!!!!, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Nov-16-09 12:31 PM, #4
                RE: please help!!!!!!!!!!!, Mattienorton, Dec-13-09 08:45 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8318 Previous topic | Next topic