Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7752
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Tranny still ok you think?" Previous topic | Next topic
halfasss101Mar-31-09 12:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7757, "RE: Tranny still ok you think?"
In response to In response to 4

Well thats good to hear mark. lol. Better to break axles than tranny's. lol. But I did reuse that nut which might have been why it fell off possibly. But i went to carquest and got a new lower control arm and i must say that the overall look of the arm and balljoint assembly look much better made than that damn vatozone shit. Old control arm was only a year and a half old. I do know that ball joint had a recall on it and had it replaced at satan when i got the car about 3.5 years ago. You may remember about a year and a half ago i made a post about my brother hitting a curb in my car while i was out of town and had to replace the new mitsu one since he bent it. So maybe autozone shit isn't up to date with that defect. wouldn't surprise me, their parts don't impress me at all. But anyway its back together, replaced the axle that was only one day old with a new one. Put axle in, turned the wheel and the other wheel went in the opposite direction so that was a sigh of relief. Drives fine like it used to now. Made marks on balljoint nuts and control arms. Will check everyday for the next couple weeks. Locktite those sons of bitches too. lol. All is good for now, crossing my fingers. Sorry to ramble on and on, i'm just happy now! lol Take care everyone and thanks for your input
Cameron

Originally posted by bullettdsm Recommendations are that you get drunk and sit idly by to stare at your car while nothing happens to it. End results seem to be that you will be happy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Tranny still ok you think? [View all] , halfasss101, Mar-29-09 10:40 PM
  RE: Tranny still ok you think?, AdministratorCODE4, Mar-30-09 12:05 AM, #1
RE: Tranny still ok you think?, halfasss101, Mar-30-09 01:19 AM, #2
RE: Tranny still ok you think?, AdministratorCODE4, Mar-30-09 07:41 AM, #3
      RE: Tranny still ok you think?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Mar-30-09 07:45 AM, #4
           RE: Tranny still ok you think?, halfasss101, Mar-31-09 12:46 AM #5
                RE: Tranny still ok you think?, Tuxdreamerx, Apr-15-09 12:33 AM, #6
RE: Tranny still ok you think?, Mattienorton, Dec-13-09 09:34 PM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7752 Previous topic | Next topic