Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7752
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Tranny still ok you think?" Previous topic | Next topic
halfasss101Mar-30-09 01:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7754, "RE: Tranny still ok you think?"
In response to In response to 1

actually i changed the axles the day before but i know i got that nut tight. Would bet my life that it was tight. and it came loose in a day. that control arm and ball joint is only a year and a half old. So i went to carquest and got another one (better than vatozone shit only got autozone shit last time cuz i was short on money. I'm going to locktite the nut this time also and check it after everytime i drive for the next couple weeks. Downtime will probably be only through tomorrow. Would have been only today if i had noticed the axle sooner but i had to work today so i did not get to look at it til 9 or so. but ya I'm lucky i wasnt on the freeway cuz i was heading to the freeway. That could have been bad

Originally posted by bullettdsm Recommendations are that you get drunk and sit idly by to stare at your car while nothing happens to it. End results seem to be that you will be happy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Tranny still ok you think? [View all] , halfasss101, Mar-29-09 10:40 PM
  RE: Tranny still ok you think?, AdministratorCODE4, Mar-30-09 12:05 AM, #1
RE: Tranny still ok you think?, halfasss101, Mar-30-09 01:19 AM #2
RE: Tranny still ok you think?, AdministratorCODE4, Mar-30-09 07:41 AM, #3
      RE: Tranny still ok you think?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Mar-30-09 07:45 AM, #4
           RE: Tranny still ok you think?, halfasss101, Mar-31-09 12:46 AM, #5
                RE: Tranny still ok you think?, Tuxdreamerx, Apr-15-09 12:33 AM, #6
RE: Tranny still ok you think?, Mattienorton, Dec-13-09 09:34 PM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7752 Previous topic | Next topic