Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7752
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tranny still ok you think?" Previous topic | Next topic
halfasss101Mar-29-09 10:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7752, "Tranny still ok you think?"

Hello everyone, well, I had a bit of an incident friday night. I'm driving down the road about 40-45mph and all of the sudden, the right front of the car just drops and skids. So I jam the clutch in and work the car over to the side of the road and into the dirt and get out and my wheel is against the wheel well(toward passenger door) turned to the right and sitting at about a 60 degree angle toe out. (negative camber) So i pull out the flashlight and look underneath, lower straight control arm is not attached to hub assembly. The nut came off the top of the ball joint for that control arm so the arm dropped. I just figured that was it just the fucked balljoint that came loose. Today, I look at it more and notice the axle doesn't look like its sitting right, just laying there. I look up toward the tranny and the axle also snapped at the inner cv joint. You guys think there could possibly be any damage to the tranny? I know these transmissions are very strong and i doubt it fucked it up, but i just wanted to hear your guys' opinion. Only good news is accepted, just need some comfort, kinda stressed. Just kidding about the only good news part. If you think it messed something else up, feel free to ruin my night. Lol
Thanks to you all in advance
Cameron

Originally posted by bullettdsm Recommendations are that you get drunk and sit idly by to stare at your car while nothing happens to it. End results seem to be that you will be happy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Tranny still ok you think? [View all] , halfasss101, Mar-29-09 10:40 PM
  RE: Tranny still ok you think?, AdministratorCODE4, Mar-30-09 12:05 AM, #1
RE: Tranny still ok you think?, halfasss101, Mar-30-09 01:19 AM, #2
RE: Tranny still ok you think?, AdministratorCODE4, Mar-30-09 07:41 AM, #3
      RE: Tranny still ok you think?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Mar-30-09 07:45 AM, #4
           RE: Tranny still ok you think?, halfasss101, Mar-31-09 12:46 AM, #5
                RE: Tranny still ok you think?, Tuxdreamerx, Apr-15-09 12:33 AM, #6
RE: Tranny still ok you think?, Mattienorton, Dec-13-09 09:34 PM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7752 Previous topic | Next topic