Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6510
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Milky Trans Fluid" Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuJul-27-07 07:07 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6570, "RE: Milky Trans Fluid"
In response to In response to 1
Jul-27-07 07:10 PM by dalesmitsu

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
If your oil is creamy then you have water getting into the trans or motor. Condensation is not going to create enough milky oil to be noticed and it doesnt matter what state your in. I will split this since you guys have made a mess of it. Dale, milky oil does not mean the engine is blown. Stop spreadign information that is wrong or I am going to shove your car up your A#$. Milky oil means water has entered the oil. I have not seen a white colored additive yet so if there is one i stand corrected. Water could be from when it was apart or there is a leak through a sensor hole ect. Use basic knowledge here. Flush with new oil and repeat until the white fluid is gone. Dale: ATF +4 has been used in the NVT 350 for about the past 3 or 4 years by both new venture and Chrysler. The only reason some dealers sell you the original fluid is becasue its left over stock and they want to move it. They dont want to tell you to use ATF +4 becasue the original fluid is twice the cost. Terry

Mybad sorry about that Terry.
Have you recieved my email Terry about the 10mm bolts

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

milky trans fluid. [View all] , 505racer, Jul-18-07 10:56 AM
  RE: Sick of seeing "what trans. fluid to use" threads, freelancefool, Jul-18-07 10:56 AM, #
RE: Sick of seeing "what trans. fluid to use" threads, 505racer, Jul-18-07 10:56 AM, #
RE: Sick of seeing "what trans. fluid to use" threads, dalesmitsu, Jul-18-07 10:56 AM, #
      RE: Sick of seeing "what trans. fluid to use" threads, 505racer, Jul-18-07 10:56 AM, #
           RE: Sick of seeing "what trans. fluid to use" threads, freelancefool, Jul-18-07 10:56 AM, #
                Milky Trans Fluid, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-18-07 10:56 AM, #1
                     RE: Milky Trans Fluid, 505racer, Jul-26-07 09:19 PM, #2
                     RE: Milky Trans Fluid, dalesmitsu, Jul-27-07 07:07 PM #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6510 Previous topic | Next topic