Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6408
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Transmission clanking?? :(" Previous topic | Next topic
upincominJun-21-07 07:07 PM
Member since May 18th 2007
14 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6480, "RE: Transmission clanking?? :("
In response to In response to 7

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Originally posted by upincomin 1. Glitter, yeah lots of small metal shavings, assumed it was not good, but that the fluid has probably been changed all of ONE time, so I assumed it was normal wear and tear.
Oops. Not good. There's probably a bunch more attached to your magnetic pick up in the tranny. With all that is said and done, I'm believing it's in your diff or your possibly your tranny (just hard to hear from ct). As for the E-bay store, it passes my E-bay test. 99.7 and a good feedback score. The comments are all about selling tranny's (not buying parts). I'm guessing that junkers are hard to come by there.

Yup, it's in the diff. I self-turned each trans with cv boots, and the new one sounded as if backing up?? Like thats noise it made.. good I suppose.. and the other one clanked everytime a certain part came direct on with the trans. Now I just need the time off from work to get 'er all back together.. I'm hoping on Saturday and Sunday I should have a few hours, if not, then by NEXT sunday I hope to have it back in commission..:-D
After the whole ordeal, I have a new coil-pack, (broke a pin on the other one), new spark plugs, new wires, new clutch, and $365 to a performance shop. My car has nice wheels, only thing I can think of spending money on is like headers, Intake, and racing seats. Then all body stuff. Good, Bad?? These 420A engines don't seem worth the time to trick all out, so I'm going to just do bolt on mods and make the interior and exterior SHINE!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Transmission clanking?? :( [View all] , upincomin, May-25-07 11:24 AM
  RE: Transmission clanking?? :(, RoninEclipse2G, May-25-07 01:05 PM, #1
RE: Transmission clanking?? :(/ BIG UPGRADES?!?, upincomin, May-25-07 05:46 PM, #2
      RE: Transmission clanking?? :(/ BIG UPGRADES?!?, RoninEclipse2G, May-26-07 06:26 AM, #3
RE: Transmission clanking?? :(, TeamDR1665, May-26-07 07:49 AM, #4
RE: Transmission clanking?? :(, upincomin, May-26-07 12:16 PM, #5
      RE: Transmission clanking?? :(, upincomin, May-26-07 12:30 PM, #6
      RE: Transmission clanking?? :(, Moderatorbullettdsm, May-27-07 02:19 AM, #7
           RE: Transmission clanking?? :(, upincomin, May-27-07 12:09 PM, #8
           RE: Transmission clanking?? :(, upincomin, Jun-21-07 07:07 PM #9
                RE: Transmission clanking?? :(, grain, Jun-24-07 09:36 AM, #10
                     RE: Transmission clanking?? :(, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jun-24-07 04:38 PM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6408 Previous topic | Next topic