Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4002
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: have 95talon 420a MT,is this Tranny,clutch or both?" Previous topic | Next topic
1995talonFeb-15-05 01:16 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4021, "RE: have 95talon 420a MT,is this Tranny,clutch or both?"
In response to In response to 3
Feb-15-05 01:20 AM by 1995talon

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by 1995talon so what should been the norm way to remove the tranny?
The way you did it is the right way. Or rather, not the wrong way, but the easier way. He's thinking in terms of a non-modular clutch, and ours is not such a clutch. If its leaking at he master or slave, you won't necessarily see any fluid on the ground. Usually not. If the car is moving in neutral when you first start it, it sounds like you have a speed gear that's either dragging or binding up. Have you changed your trans fluid recently?

well you were right about the fluid.i went out to get my little girl from school yesterday and i had no clutch at all.checked under the hood and saw the small resavoir on the far drivers side didint have any fluid in it.i didnt see any leaks at all under it,it looked very clean from what i saw..

anyways i had givin the mech 2 bottles of clutch fluid to put in when they were installing the motor but they didint use either of them..so i poured some in and pumped my pedel and it got better but still a bit lose.also i didnt hear that ratting after i put the fluid in.

at 1st it was silk best it has ever been.then it started getting harder to shift like it always had been,then at last it was about as hard to shift as it was the other day.and when i stoped to pick up my girl i checked the fluid and it didnt drop any.

im check the fluid level again here in a min,see how everything acts at 1st start up and take my girl to school in the car.if the rattin, stops,and the shiftin gets alot better then we can say its a leak some where,but what is causeing all that poping and grinding?

and about the tranny fluid the mech said they put new fluid in it after they has installed all of it.and i was checking it when i saw the tires spining and it was up to the right level..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

have 95talon 420a MT,is this Tranny,clutch or both? [View all] , 1995talon, Feb-13-05 08:43 AM
  RE: have 95talon 420a MT,is this Tranny,clutch or both?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-13-05 09:12 AM, #1
RE: have 95talon 420a MT,is this Tranny,clutch or both?, 1995talon, Feb-13-05 11:49 AM, #2
      RE: have 95talon 420a MT,is this Tranny,clutch or both?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-14-05 04:12 AM, #3
           RE: have 95talon 420a MT,is this Tranny,clutch or both?, 1995talon, Feb-15-05 01:16 AM #4
                RE: have 95talon 420a MT,is this Tranny,clutch or both?, 1995talon, Feb-15-05 01:53 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4002 Previous topic | Next topic