Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3250
View in linear mode

Subject: "Ok, Name THESE parts." Previous topic | Next topic
420AYEJul-30-04 05:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3250, "Ok, Name THESE parts."

Alright, my tranny is about to go together. but i don't want to close it up for good until i know i have everything in it that i need to.

First off, what do i torque the diffy bolts to? Cuz i put on the safing brackets. Dino says, "shit tons" or something to that effect, but thats not a number. what should i torque the rest of the tranny bolts to?

First off. Im mostly concerned about that black spacer. i hope that the tranny doesn't need it. Before you tell me that the twisted thingy goes in the input shaft, i already have one there. don't sweat it Im not sure, but do those washer things go on the crosmember deal? And that bolt with the nut in the middle doesn't go for reverse. I have one there already...

Here is the pile. If you can name any, lemme know.

Which way does the TO bearing go on that slave cylinder lever arm thing?

Is this the wrong bolt to hold in reverse? And it looked like it needed a washer...which size i don't happen to have.

Here it is standing up in the clutch side of the case:

Here it is almost done:

Any feedback.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Ok, Name THESE parts. [View all] , 420AYE, Jul-30-04 05:53 PM
  RE: Ok, Name THESE parts., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-30-04 06:58 PM, #1
RE: Ok, Name THESE parts., 420AYE, Jul-30-04 07:20 PM, #2
      RE: Ok, Name THESE parts., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-30-04 07:32 PM, #3
           RE: Ok, Name THESE parts., 420AYE, Jul-30-04 07:39 PM, #4
                RE: Ok, Name THESE parts., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-30-04 07:41 PM, #5
                     RE: Ok, Name THESE parts., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-30-04 07:57 PM, #6
                          RE: Ok, Name THESE parts., 420AYE, Jul-31-04 04:19 AM, #7
                               RE: Ok, Name THESE parts., grain, Jul-31-04 09:21 PM, #8
                                    RE: Ok, Name THESE parts., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-01-04 12:43 AM, #9
                                         RE: Ok, Name THESE parts., 420AYE, Aug-01-04 01:29 PM, #10
                                              RE: Ok, Name THESE parts., 420AYE, Aug-04-04 07:01 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Ok, Name THESE parts., turbo8u, Aug-05-04 12:17 PM, #12

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3250 Previous topic | Next topic