Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4481
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Shaking and Jutting" Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuNov-16-08 01:50 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4483, "RE: Shaking and Jutting"
In response to In response to 1

Originally posted by shybuck
Well I would say of course do the fluid and filter. You should have the tcm scanned and ecm scanned for fault codes. I would say this might not even be tranny related, It could be your cat convertor is plugged up. It could be the plug wires, its hard to say. When was the last time those 2 were changed along with the fuel filter. So I would suggest you change the fluid and filter, do a complete tune-up. If that doesn't work I would look at the cat. It could still be other issues but those are guesses.

Check your mounts atx and engine, I bet its the IAT sensor. This hasn't to mine which is atx also, but my mothers neon is doing the same thing.

I'd also would have you to take your car to a chrysler dealer they can run scan check for errors free estimate. Just have them write down which codes its thrown and they'll give you a price/labor estimate and buy the parts yourself/ replace them yourself it'll save some dough. If not buy your parts and have them put them on for you, average labor is 25 to 50.

After you get them to scan your car post them.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Shaking and Jutting [View all] , EclipticFury, Nov-12-08 12:56 PM
  RE: Shaking and Jutting, shybuck, Nov-15-08 02:56 PM, #1
RE: Shaking and Jutting, dalesmitsu, Nov-16-08 01:50 PM #2
      RE: Shaking and Jutting, EclipticFury, Nov-16-08 03:39 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4481 Previous topic | Next topic