Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3286
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Keith2172Oct-04-04 01:18 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3318, "RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to In response to 4

Originally posted by InFiNiT3
It is done!!! tranny shifts great threw all of the gears (including OD) only problem i see is downshifting very hard.... (most likely just a fluid issue.... imma start finishing up the write up this weekend. Car feels very strang tho compared to the stock trans. Whats so starnge about it is that the car feels as if there is some sort of major resistance. Gears feel as if they are lasting longer between shifts which really upset me untill i looked at the speedo. And i noticed how much faster i was going at a lower rpm than stock. I still need to do a lil break in to get the exact shift points for you guys... but i think you'll be impressed. Also the take off speeds are strang but thats due to the high stall TC. Also the high pressure pump i would also like to get into and get some readings.... see if the pressure varied from stock (which could also be related to the hard shifting) I am not getting any types of cells (which is a good thing). However im starting to work for satan on monday and can re-flash and play a lil more with all thier toys i just hope the have a tranny pressure gauge there... hmmmmmmmm:)... anyway just wanted to give you guys the heads up. feel free to email me if u have any questions.. thanks jake

Any new updates? What was total cost?

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

going to fire up the new (prototype) trans [View all] , InFiNiT3, Sep-08-04 11:22 AM
  RE: going to fire up the new (prototype) trans, soulcontroller, Sep-08-04 05:57 PM, #1
RE: going to fire up the new (prototype) trans, DegreE, Sep-16-04 06:28 PM, #2
      RE: going to fire up the new (prototype) trans, Moderatorxcasbonx, Sep-17-04 04:03 AM, #3
           IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!, InFiNiT3, Sep-17-04 07:55 AM, #4
                RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!, Moderatorxcasbonx, Sep-17-04 08:41 AM, #5
                RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!, Keith2172, Oct-04-04 01:18 PM #6
                     RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!, InFiNiT3, Oct-10-04 12:14 PM, #7
                          RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!, Keith2172, Jan-24-05 01:48 PM, #8
                               RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!, InFiNiT3, Mar-03-05 10:15 AM, #9
                                    RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!, Keith2172, Mar-08-05 06:24 AM, #10
                                         RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!, Dark Ringleader, Mar-15-05 05:33 PM, #11
                                              RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!, freelancefool, May-04-05 08:43 PM, #12
                                                   RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!, InFiNiT3, May-04-05 09:15 PM, #13
                                                        RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!, silvreclipsers, May-06-05 07:25 PM, #14
                                                             RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!, soulcontroller, May-07-05 05:02 AM, #15
                                                                  IT"S ALIVE!!!!!srry to say im selling it :(, InFiNiT3, May-12-05 10:20 AM, #16
                                                                       RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!srry to say im selling it :(, soulcontroller, May-13-05 10:47 AM, #17
                                                                            RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!srry to say im selling it :(, InFiNiT3, May-15-05 09:26 AM, #18

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3286 Previous topic | Next topic