Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectRE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=3286&mesg_id=3318
3318, RE: IT"S ALIVE!!!!!Experiment a success!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Keith2172, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by InFiNiT3
It is done!!! tranny shifts great threw all of the gears (including OD) only problem i see is downshifting very hard.... (most likely just a fluid issue.... imma start finishing up the write up this weekend. Car feels very strang tho compared to the stock trans. Whats so starnge about it is that the car feels as if there is some sort of major resistance. Gears feel as if they are lasting longer between shifts which really upset me untill i looked at the speedo. And i noticed how much faster i was going at a lower rpm than stock. I still need to do a lil break in to get the exact shift points for you guys... but i think you'll be impressed. Also the take off speeds are strang but thats due to the high stall TC. Also the high pressure pump i would also like to get into and get some readings.... see if the pressure varied from stock (which could also be related to the hard shifting) I am not getting any types of cells (which is a good thing). However im starting to work for satan on monday and can re-flash and play a lil more with all thier toys :) i just hope the have a tranny pressure gauge there... hmmmmmmmm:)... anyway just wanted to give you guys the heads up. feel free to email me if u have any questions.. thanks jake

Any new updates? What was total cost?
I generated this page in 0.0072720050811768 seconds, executing 6 queries.