Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5415
View in threaded mode

Subject: "all you KY & south IN people" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
kyeclipseracerJan-06-03 03:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5415, "all you KY & south IN people"

we need to decide when and where to have a meet soon. everyone in the area put your input in so we can all be heard and counted for.
how about Feb.9th, it is the sunday before valentines day. everyone speak up on a date and place.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
mkerleyJan-06-03 04:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5416, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 0

I'd be up for it. Anywhere would be fine for me. Louisville, Lexington, or N Ky. Of course I'd prefer Lex, but anyplace will do. The date works for me as well.

99GS MT | Star Stage 2 | GC coilovers | HurriganeGS tie bars | Tokico Illuminas | 17x7 Enkei RS5 | Baer track brakes |+

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kyeclipseracerJan-06-03 10:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5417, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 1

hey everyone i know some people do not get along to good with the Louisville Streets crowd but they are trying to get a meet together also. here is the link check it out and give me some feedback.
http://www.louisvillestreets.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13554 if it makes you register sorry they have changed rules recently for some reason.

dfreshJan-06-03 07:52 PM
Member since Aug 20th 2002
551 posts,
#5418, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 2

I dont have any idea on where it should take place but im in Bowling Green. I would say have it in BG buy there is noting down this way but some fast ass mustang's and vettes, or say about 50 more miles of road to Nashville to have some fun. No cops down here and PLENTY places to race. Set a date and place and i will try to get off of work to be there.

dfresh

will post more pics when front is painted

ghostshellxJan-08-03 11:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5419, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 3

i'm in depending on the place and date, and if i can get my car put back together and look half way descent

The 2GNT is Gone... and the curse too!!

kyeclipseracerJan-09-03 01:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5420, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 4

i am looking for a place but i am also swamped. put your suggestion in so i know, or email me @ kyeclipseracer@yahoo.com

Moderator992gntJan-10-03 03:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#5421, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 5

Is there a Dave and Busters or something like it in Louisville or Lexington? That's always a good place to meet.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

mkerleyJan-10-03 04:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5422, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 6

Not one (Dave and Busters) in Lex. Can't say for L'ville. There are plenty of places just off I-75 though here in Lexington.

99GS MT | Star Stage 2 | GC coilovers | HurriganeGS tie bars | Tokico Illuminas | 17x7 Enkei RS5 | Baer track brakes |+

kyeclipseracerJan-11-03 11:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5423, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 7

guys i am still looking for a spot but i might not be able to make it they told us to be ready at moments notice to ship out. but i am going to talk with a buddy about possibly having it at bernheim forest off I-65. i will know something by Wed.i am trying to get a better rate than this one, evryone check the link and let me know.http://www.bernheim.org/rentals.htm#picnic

yellowRSJan-14-03 04:34 AM
Member since Mar 24th 2002
200 posts,
#5424, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 8

I won't have my car back but I will still go, as long as it not the LS meet.
Jesse
edit: what about Hooters in Lex. or Lou.

CAR SOLD
New ride 03 red SRT-4

Moderator992gntJan-14-03 04:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#5425, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 9

Hooters is good. I can still come if I drive my 1g, right? The Eclipse is down for upgrades.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5415 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic