Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5415
View in threaded mode

Subject: "all you KY & south IN people" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
kyeclipseracerJan-06-03 03:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5415, "all you KY & south IN people"

we need to decide when and where to have a meet soon. everyone in the area put your input in so we can all be heard and counted for.
how about Feb.9th, it is the sunday before valentines day. everyone speak up on a date and place.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
mkerleyJan-14-03 07:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5426, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 10

No, you have to bring the 2G!! j/k

Wish you'd bring it, so I could see it after the transplant, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

99GS MT | Star Stage 2 | GC coilovers | HurriganeGS tie bars | Tokico Illuminas | 17x7 Enkei RS5 | Baer track brakes |+

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Moderator992gntJan-14-03 08:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#5427, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 11

Well if the car is driveable AND it's nice out when we do this, maybe I will drive it down there. Think I can charge for rides?!?

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

ecl98pseJan-14-03 02:30 PM
Member since Jan 28th 2002
573 posts,
#5428, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 12

i won't have my car ready either, but i'll go.

mkerleyJan-14-03 03:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5429, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 12

>Well if the car is driveable AND it's nice out when we do
>this, maybe I will drive it down there. Think I can charge
>for rides?!?

NO, but maybe for drives

99GS MT | Star Stage 2 | GC coilovers | HurriganeGS tie bars | Tokico Illuminas | 17x7 Enkei RS5 | Baer track brakes |+

kyeclipseracerJan-15-03 06:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5430, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 14

well the forest is out of the question so everyone vote on a hooters and we will go from there. it will not be a LS meet do to conflicts, it is a 2gnt local meet. i can travel to anywhere so lets vote on a hooters!

Moderator992gntJan-15-03 07:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#5431, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 15

It's an hour drive either way for me, so I don't care which one we go to.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

ghostshellxJan-16-03 02:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5500, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 16

it doesn't matter like greg said i'm an hours away

The 2GNT is Gone... and the curse too!!

kyeclipseracerJan-16-03 05:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5501, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 17

i was hoping for some place central but i don't know of any hooters that are central. so these are the ones around lou. preston hwy( parking lot is small and full of pot holes), dutchman ln.(pretty decent location),dixie hwy (about a hundred parking spots but inside east access to highway without killing yourself, inside is kinda small but i could possibly get reservations),the hooters on the river(it actually in IN off 65, they have tons of parking and alot of seating,it is also at I65,I64,I264,I71). Those are the ones that I know of and some info about them and the area.

mkerleyJan-16-03 05:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#5502, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 18

Hooter in Lexington is just off 75 at the corner of man-o-war and richmond rd. It has plenty of parking since it is in a small shopping center area.

yellowRSJan-19-03 06:40 PM
Member since Mar 24th 2002
200 posts,
#5609, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 19

Has a decision been made on the location yet? The Hooters in Jeffersonville In. is cool, but it really doesn’t matter to me.
Jesse

CAR SOLD
New ride 03 red SRT-4

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5415 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic