Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5415
View in threaded mode

Subject: "all you KY & south IN people" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
kyeclipseracerJan-06-03 03:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5415, "all you KY & south IN people"

we need to decide when and where to have a meet soon. everyone in the area put your input in so we can all be heard and counted for.
how about Feb.9th, it is the sunday before valentines day. everyone speak up on a date and place.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
DocWhiplashJan-20-03 01:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5615, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 20

Man I just noticed this thread. We had a meet in indy a few months back and just me and xcasbonx showed up. I'd be down to drive but feb is going to be a bad month for me. I should be free towards the end though. I'll just keep checking to see what turns out on the date and time I guess.

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ghostshellxJan-21-03 06:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5617, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 21

so when and where are we going to meet at???

The 2GNT is Gone... and the curse too!!

kyeclipseracerJan-21-03 08:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5618, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 22

feb. 9th hooters in jeff. should make for a hell of spot to get pics with the river around and the parks nearby also.

yellowRSJan-23-03 08:20 AM
Member since Mar 24th 2002
200 posts,
#5630, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 23

What time?
Jesse

CAR SOLD
New ride 03 red SRT-4

ghostshellxJan-24-03 03:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5634, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 24

yeah what time and basically some better directions

kyeclipseracerJan-24-03 10:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5638, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 25

i will post a map tonight and a time.

kyeclipseracerJan-27-03 10:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#5660, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 26

do you guys want to meet around noon or a little later in the afternoon. here is the place
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=313&address=

TeamXtremeRSJan-27-03 02:25 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#5661, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 0

damn, i'd love to go, but it would be about almost a 6 hour drive Its basically a straight shot down through Indiana for me..Hehe..contemplating..

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

klipzracerJan-29-03 08:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#5681, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 0

feb 9th in jeffersonville, eh. hey greg wanna give me a ride. damn shift keys are broken. i can't throw down some punctuation. ahhhhh. :o

ghostshellxJan-29-03 10:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#5683, "RE: all you KY & south IN people"
In response to Reply # 29

hey klipz i'll give you a ride if you want man.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5415 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic