Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #711
View in linear mode

Subject: "new here" Previous topic | Next topic
john97esSep-22-08 02:45 PM
Member since Jul 11th 2007
18 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#711, "new here"

hey...

ive got a 420a avenger, currently running 13lbs

the basics of my current setup are a built bottom end, s16g, fmic, and a vortech sfmu

i'll be adding quite a bit to it soon, an 8 injector setup, bigger exhaust, and possibly water/meth injection...

anyway, this is a great site, tons of useful info

here's two quick pics

built and boosted 420a avenger

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: new here, chill, Sep-22-08 07:40 PM, #1
RE: new here, Agas, Sep-23-08 06:39 AM, #2
      RE: new here, 96TurboGS, Sep-24-08 04:55 PM, #3
           RE: new here, john97es, Sep-25-08 01:13 AM, #4
                RE: new here, Slo2g, Sep-25-08 05:55 AM, #5
                     RE: new here, 420agreenvilleSC, Sep-25-08 07:06 PM, #6
                          RE: new here, thormx353, Oct-08-08 03:35 PM, #7
RE: new here, silver_7, Oct-09-08 10:36 AM, #8
RE: new here, susafuss, Oct-09-08 04:27 PM, #9
      RE: new here, john97es, Nov-12-08 01:12 PM, #10

chillSep-22-08 07:40 PM
Member since Aug 27th 2008
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#713, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 0

damn son! don't see these everyday. keepin it clean! good work

It's slow...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AgasSep-23-08 06:39 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2007
97 posts,
#714, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 1

looks good keep it up!

96TurboGSSep-24-08 04:55 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2007
125 posts,
#715, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 2

Sleeeeeeeper nice ride guy. You might want to think about running megasquirt over the 8 injector set up. What hp do you think or know your at? Do you have your gauges hidden?

-Rafiel

john97esSep-25-08 01:13 AM
18 posts,
#716, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 3

I decided on the 8 inj setup, for the ease of install over megasquirt

plus I need to get emission testings where I live, so if I ditched the ecu for megasquirt, wouldnt I lose my obdII?

for the 8 inj setup, I've already got a modified manifold, 2 high flow fuel rails, all new stainless braided lines, and the fittings i'll need, a modified fuel pump hanger, and an aeromotive 1:1 fpr, all I have left to buy is the split second aic

for gauges i have fuel and oil pressure mounted around the gauge bezel, and a zeitronix mounted down by my cd player for boost, afr, and egt's, no gauges mounted on the pillar...

Slo2gSep-25-08 05:55 AM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#717, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by john97es
I for gauges i have fuel and oil pressure mounted around the gauge bezel, and a zeitronix mounted down by my cd player for boost, afr, and egt's, no gauges mounted on the pillar...

Hell yeah, thats just like my set up except I have my ZT2 display where my center vents used to be. I love it, I hate a pillar pods.

420agreenvilleSCSep-25-08 07:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#718, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Slo2g
I hate a pillar pods.

hey now, watch it. by the way, good luck w/ the 8 inj setup

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

thormx353Oct-08-08 03:35 PM
Member since Apr 17th 2008
62 posts,
#749, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 6

looks nice

silver_7Oct-09-08 10:36 AM
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
4 posts,
#756, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 0

nice man....sleeper. =)

susafussOct-09-08 04:27 PM
Member since Feb 24th 2005
200 posts,
#757, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 8

what up john.

john97esNov-12-08 01:12 PM
18 posts,
#798, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 9

well the car is running with the 8 injector setup now

still on the split seconds basemap, but i'll be changing that soon

i gotta that susafuss for help on the install

built and boosted 420a avenger

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #711 Previous topic | Next topic