Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #445
View in linear mode

Subject: "New from PA" Previous topic | Next topic
CymrychHughMay-20-08 11:15 AM
Member since May 20th 2008
14 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#445, "New from PA"

Whats up guys? I drive a '97 talon esi with 87k miles. I have been a 2gnt'r for a little over a year now. I rarely ask very many technical questions, rather opinionated ones. lol, I am the most indecisive person i know when i comes to my car (ex: I have driven for 6 months now with 1 headlight because i cant decide whether i want OEM replacement or the ebay halogens. Anyway, i found my sanctuary driving in the Pennsylvania backwoods, not much a drag racer. My current dilemma is to try it 2.0 or save the money for a 2.4l swap. PICS TO COME.

Current mods:
-short ram intake
-gigantic exhaust leak (Cant decide whether i want a header or put the money towards a swap fund)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

RoninEclipse2GMay-20-08 11:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#446, "RE: New from PA"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome to the insanity, er fun I mean!

on the headlights, stock is the best for actually lighting the road. The aftermarket projectors require modification for truly good lighting. AZDave has a writeup on his personal site on how to make them light the road www.rcaz.com (I'd give you the direct link but the stupid work internet won't let me axcess the page)

as for your header issue, the Ebay headers are ~$75 shipped and mark (bulletDSM) was using them for a long time on the fastest NA DSM out there.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Moderatorcs82685May-20-08 12:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#447, "RE: New from PA"
In response to Reply # 1

welcome, whereabouts in PA are you from. I'm right on the NJ/PA border and there are a few guys from the allentown area

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

CymrychHughMay-21-08 02:50 AM
Member since May 20th 2008
14 posts,
#450, "RE: New from PA"
In response to Reply # 2

I am from Allentown, lol. There is a pretty big dsm following around here (LVDSM).

BefremdenMay-25-08 05:27 PM
Member since May 23rd 2008
0 posts,
#453, "RE: New from PA"
In response to Reply # 3

Hey, I am new here as well, and I currently reside in OK, but was born in NJ, and lived for a while in Easton, PA- not too far from Allentown.
I drive a '95 GS Eclipse with lots of quirks, and no mods- yet:)

hnda8rMay-27-08 04:00 AM
Member since Jan 08th 2008
74 posts,
#454, "RE: New from PA"
In response to Reply # 3

They pretty much only deal with the 4g63. There are a couple of 420a-Ts, thats including my self. (wink)

Luis

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #445 Previous topic | Next topic