Go back to previous topic
Forum nameIntroductions
Topic subjectNew from PA
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=92&topic_id=445
445, New from PA
Posted by CymrychHugh, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Whats up guys? I drive a '97 talon esi with 87k miles. I have been a 2gnt'r for a little over a year now. I rarely ask very many technical questions, rather opinionated ones. lol, I am the most indecisive person i know when i comes to my car (ex: I have driven for 6 months now with 1 headlight because i cant decide whether i want OEM replacement or the ebay halogens. Anyway, i found my sanctuary driving in the Pennsylvania backwoods, not much a drag racer. My current dilemma is to try it 2.0 or save the money for a 2.4l swap. PICS TO COME.

Current mods:
-short ram intake
-gigantic exhaust leak (Cant decide whether i want a header or put the money towards a swap fund)
446, RE: New from PA
Posted by RoninEclipse2G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
welcome to the insanity, er fun I mean!

on the headlights, stock is the best for actually lighting the road. The aftermarket projectors require modification for truly good lighting. AZDave has a writeup on his personal site on how to make them light the road www.rcaz.com (I'd give you the direct link but the stupid work internet won't let me axcess the page)

as for your header issue, the Ebay headers are ~$75 shipped and mark (bulletDSM) was using them for a long time on the fastest NA DSM out there.
447, RE: New from PA
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
welcome, whereabouts in PA are you from. I'm right on the NJ/PA border and there are a few guys from the allentown area
450, RE: New from PA
Posted by CymrychHugh, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am from Allentown, lol. There is a pretty big dsm following around here (LVDSM).
453, RE: New from PA
Posted by Befremden, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey, I am new here as well, and I currently reside in OK, but was born in NJ, and lived for a while in Easton, PA- not too far from Allentown.
I drive a '95 GS Eclipse with lots of quirks, and no mods- yet:)
454, RE: New from PA
Posted by hnda8r, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
They pretty much only deal with the 4g63. There are a couple of 420a-Ts, thats including my self. (wink)

Luis
I generated this page in 0.0079140663146973 seconds, executing 7 queries.