Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #254
View in linear mode

Subject: "new here" Previous topic | Next topic
5spdFTWMar-02-08 09:44 PM
Member since Mar 03rd 2008
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#254, "new here"

i am looking for some non-turbo power and this seems to be the place to be.

just doing sum research to get some cost-effective and reliable horsepower. handling improvements also

i dont see a 420A section on this forum.. that makes me sad.

-fixing up my 95 Talon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: new here, Moderatorbullettdsm, Mar-02-08 11:22 PM, #1
RE: new here, RoninEclipse2G, Mar-03-08 05:36 AM, #2
RE: new here, 5spdFTW, Mar-04-08 11:46 AM, #3
      RE: new here, goalie40, Mar-04-08 12:28 PM, #4
           RE: new here, 5spdFTW, Mar-05-08 10:27 AM, #5
                RE: new here, RoninEclipse2G, Mar-06-08 06:52 AM, #6
                     RE: new here, 5spdFTW, Mar-06-08 10:29 AM, #7
                          RE: new here, 5spdFTW, Mar-09-08 05:26 PM, #8
                               RE: new here, goalie40, Mar-10-08 02:31 PM, #9
                                    RE: new here, 5spdFTW, Mar-10-08 02:38 PM, #10

ModeratorbullettdsmMar-02-08 11:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#255, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by 5spdFTW
i am looking for some non-turbo power and this seems to be the place to be. i dont see a 420A section on this forum.. that makes me sad.

Heh heh, um, the whole forum IS 420a!

Welcome

I'll let you spend a little time snooping and searching around. Once you look around I think you'll find lots too work with.

Here's a quicky to get you thinking

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=86048&mesg_id=86048&page=

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RoninEclipse2GMar-03-08 05:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#256, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 1

welcome! you found the right place for info on the 420a!

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

5spdFTWMar-04-08 11:46 AM
1 posts,
#257, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Originally posted by 5spdFTW i am looking for some non-turbo power and this seems to be the place to be. i dont see a 420A section on this forum.. that makes me sad.
Heh heh, um, the whole forum IS 420a! Welcome I'll let you spend a little time snooping and searching around. Once you look around I think you'll find lots too work with. Here's a quicky to get you thinking http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=86048&mesg_id=86048&page=

the links are broken in that topic. the pages are gone or something. are there other guides like those?

-fixing up my 95 Talon

goalie40Mar-04-08 12:28 PM
Member since Sep 12th 2005
431 posts,
#258, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 3

Ya this place sucks for the 420a............. J/K

If you can think of it. Someone else beat you too it, and there is a thread already. This is the place. I have a GST now and I still lurk here. Best car guys on the net period.

We will build you bigger and stronger

Wake up and drive my ass... More like wake up and fix it.

If the opposite of Pro is Con
then the opposite of Progress is Congress

5spdFTWMar-05-08 10:27 AM
1 posts,
#259, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 4

nice signiture^ lol

anyway, i found another way to those links. i will start on stage 0 here soon after i fix my control arms. i heard there was a recall or some sort of problem on 2g control arms. is this true? and if so is there some sort of factory compensation?

-fixing up my 95 Talon

RoninEclipse2GMar-06-08 06:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#260, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 5

it's ball joints. go to your local satan, ask them to do a VIN check for recalls. if you have any they will take care of them for free. most cases they will do a free inspection to try and sell you more work. take the list of stuff they recommend and do it yourself for less than half the cost!

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

5spdFTWMar-06-08 10:29 AM
1 posts,
#261, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 6

by satan do you mean dodge dealership? or can any shop check for recalls? the ball joints had recalls instead of the arms?

-fixing up my 95 Talon

5spdFTWMar-09-08 05:26 PM
1 posts,
#266, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 7

bump

-fixing up my 95 Talon

goalie40Mar-10-08 02:31 PM
Member since Sep 12th 2005
431 posts,
#268, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 8

Its a factory recall take it to a mitsu dealer and say "Fix it bitches"

We will build you bigger and stronger

Wake up and drive my ass... More like wake up and fix it.

If the opposite of Pro is Con
then the opposite of Progress is Congress

5spdFTWMar-10-08 02:38 PM
1 posts,
#269, "RE: new here"
In response to Reply # 9

ok thanks, i will do some research and take it to a dealer soon.

-fixing up my 95 Talon

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #254 Previous topic | Next topic