Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #265
View in linear mode

Subject: "Just realized I never introduced myself on here =D" Previous topic | Next topic
EventsCo21XLMar-09-08 10:38 AM
Member since Sep 18th 2006
71 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#265, "Just realized I never introduced myself on here =D"
Mar-09-08 10:40 AM by EventsCo21XL

Hey there everyone, I'm Sheldon from the Bay Area (Nothern California) I currently drive a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS FTW!!! I got it completely stock from an old lady that always garaged the car and was super clean for $2500.00 with only 88k miles on it 2 years ago (I'm at 125K now haha)! The part that surprized me the most was the fact that it was a stick shift when I went to look at it (The lady was like 60 or something like that LOL)

Now as you can see I've added my own personal touches to the car since acquiring it (See my sig for a pic as well as some items that I listed). Some things I didn't list in my sig are the GST center console with the lid, as well as a 7 inch single din touchscreen DVD head unit with 12 inch Earthquake subs in a Bandpass box (The old throwback kind, need ultra airspace but slaps hella hard) with a Kicker amp. Also can't remember if I listed that I had front and rear strut bars as well as a 2 way paging alarm with actuators for power locks "Installed by myself" LOL.

Anyways I've been here for a quick minute asking questions, looking for advice as well and never paused to introduce myself, so here's my formal introduction to everyone. Thank you all for helping me when I needed advice or help on anything. Hopefully I can be here for a long time and learn more and more everyday.

Lastly I've been trying to find anybody in my area that owns a 2gnt that's actually on here trying to fix up their ride. I know that HadesOmega lives in San Jose which is close to where I'm at, but his car is just on such a higher level than mine LOL. Anyways, thank you all again for all your help.

Peace out for now everyone

My vehicles

1998 Mitusubishi Eclipse RS
(Daily driver)
Evo III style CF hood
Sitting on 17 inch Racing Hart C2
Tein springs
APEXi N1 universal exhaust
AEM short ram intake
95 Eclipse GSX sideskirts w/o door caps
HID 9006 kit with 6000K bulbs
07 Eclipse shorty antenna (Stupid RS non-power antenna

1988 Honda CRX Si
(K20 swap, when I really want to surprize people LOL)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #265 Previous topic | Next topic