Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1909
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hello from Arkansas" Previous topic | Next topic
WORPeclipseJan-23-11 04:36 PM
Member since Jan 19th 2011
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1909, "Hello from Arkansas"

My name is Justin. I am not new to the forums or scenes. I have a 95 Talon Tsi with awd conversion and stroker being fed by a Holset H1c and a 93 Honda Del Sol d16z6 being force fed by a small snail. I just picked up a 99 Eclipse Gs a week or so ago. It had a short ram and a Magna-flow exhaust and rims. It had a rod knock so I picked up a new motor for it yesterday with some go fast parts to add on.

Here is a list of the parts I picked up:
MSD coil
MSD 8.5mm wires
Clutch Masters stage 3
Pase Setter 4-2-1 header
AEM cold air intake

Here is a pic of it. The front bumpers is off of it cause i have to paint it. It was bought for the wife.

I will get more pics and get them posted after the motor is in and the car is runnin.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Hello from Arkansas, hazardeclipse, Jan-23-11 04:40 PM, #1
RE: Hello from Arkansas, jdm1990, Jan-23-11 04:50 PM, #2
      RE: Hello from Arkansas, WORPeclipse, Jan-23-11 07:11 PM, #3
           RE: Hello from Arkansas, jdm1990, Jan-23-11 07:34 PM, #4
                RE: Hello from Arkansas, WORPeclipse, Jan-23-11 07:37 PM, #5
                     RE: Hello from Arkansas, jdm1990, Jan-23-11 08:12 PM, #6
                     RE: Hello from Arkansas, WORPeclipse, Jan-23-11 08:22 PM, #7
                     RE: Hello from Arkansas, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-25-11 01:12 PM, #8
                          RE: Hello from Arkansas, WORPeclipse, Jan-27-11 09:18 PM, #9
                               RE: Hello from Arkansas, WORPeclipse, Jan-29-11 06:38 PM, #10
                                    RE: Hello from Arkansas, dalesmitsu, Feb-08-11 11:06 PM, #11
                                         RE: Hello from Arkansas, WORPeclipse, Feb-09-11 02:51 PM, #12

hazardeclipseJan-23-11 04:40 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1910, "RE: Hello from Arkansas"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome. Car looks nice, what rims are those? theres a LOT of info on here, all you have to do is know how to look for it

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jdm1990Jan-23-11 04:50 PM
Member since Jun 19th 2010
76 posts,
#1911, "RE: Hello from Arkansas"
In response to Reply # 1

welcome! love the rims man.

WORPeclipseJan-23-11 07:11 PM
0 posts,
#1912, "RE: Hello from Arkansas"
In response to Reply # 2

All i know is they are Fusion. They where on the car when i got it. I told the wife she couldn't have them she was getting some stock ones. She told me if I let her keep them she would get me a set for mine when its running. Guess she don't think I'm goin to find some i want or she don't think it will ever be running.

jdm1990Jan-23-11 07:34 PM
76 posts,
#1913, "RE: Hello from Arkansas"
In response to Reply # 3

haha. how bout some pictures of yours?

WORPeclipseJan-23-11 07:37 PM
0 posts,
#1914, "RE: Hello from Arkansas"
In response to Reply # 4

I dont have any yet I'll get some. It's not the prettiest thing, it's a project car.

jdm1990Jan-23-11 08:12 PM
76 posts,
#1915, "RE: Hello from Arkansas"
In response to Reply # 5

no worries man. mine is a project to, as are many peoples eclipse's haha

WORPeclipseJan-23-11 08:22 PM
0 posts,
#1916, "RE: Hello from Arkansas"
In response to Reply # 6

Yeah ill see if i can get some over the next few days.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-25-11 01:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1917, "RE: Hello from Arkansas"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by WORPeclipse
I dont have any yet I'll get some. It's not the prettiest thing, it's a project car.

Aren't they all?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

WORPeclipseJan-27-11 09:18 PM
0 posts,
#1927, "RE: Hello from Arkansas"
In response to Reply # 8

I havent got around to gettin any pics yet. Been workin on the white one tryin to get it done. Should be done this weekend. Title never came in so I have to go file for a lost title monday.

WORPeclipseJan-29-11 06:38 PM
0 posts,
#1928, "RE: Hello from Arkansas"
In response to Reply # 9

Got it goin. Put a new motor in it. I think this one has some internal work one to it. It had AEM intake, MSD coil, MSD wires, Pacesetter header, Clutch Masters stage 3 clutch, on the motor when i picked it up, Its runnin real smooth but sounds like has a set of cams in it, and it seems to have alot more power than any other 420a car i have drove. Paid $300 for motor with all parts on it already. Ordered a set of plugs one step hotter, they are NGK BKR5ES. Also ordered a new clutch master cylinder pedal is real low and has fluid leakin out inside the car. Got some of the engine bay cleaned up. Gettin a st of gst side skirts for it from a friend. My camera is misplaced at the moment once it is found i will get some pics of it back together and the engine bay. After all is said and done I have $1200 in the 99 Eclipse. Well worth it i believe.

dalesmitsuFeb-08-11 11:06 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#1929, "RE: Hello from Arkansas"
In response to Reply # 10

Welcome, nice find and nice work.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

WORPeclipseFeb-09-11 02:51 PM
0 posts,
#1930, "RE: Hello from Arkansas"
In response to Reply # 11

Thanks man. I got it all together. Had to put a new fuel filter in it. I keep havin a gas fumes smell inside the car I cant find out where its comin from. Also I have a random miss fire from time to time. I havent found a plug to put the MSD coil on my car as the wiring was diff. My heat aint workin that good. I think I dont have all the air out of the system yet. It will be idling just fine then all of a sudden it will drop real low on RPM's and almost die then go back to be fine.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1909 Previous topic | Next topic