Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1730
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Eclipse owner to site" Previous topic | Next topic
DanmarinemanJul-22-10 11:48 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2010
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1730, "New Eclipse owner to site"

Hello everyone, my name is Dan and I am not only new to the site I am new to Eclipse's. I just recently bought a 98 gs and looking for someplace to share and get ideas from, as well as learn new things. Would appreciate all the help possible.

It doesn't have much of anything done to it, just a Cold Air Intake, and 2 1/2 Exhaust from the cat. Body modification are new front end not sure of the type, Halo Head lights.

That's pretty much the extent of it so far.

Here are some pics of it when I got it home.

Thanks,

Dan

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

DanmarinemanJul-22-10 11:54 PM
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1732, "RE: New Eclipse owner to site"
In response to Reply # 0

My Plans are to boost it, Going to be tearing it down in the winter, until then gonna use it as a daily.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Fallen4ng31Jul-23-10 08:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#1733, "RE: New Eclipse owner to site"
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome. This site is the definitive resource for all things 2GNT related. Nearly any question you may have has probably already been posed and answered at one point or another; Search an ye shall find.

Aside from that front bumper the car looks pretty good.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

DanmarinemanJul-24-10 12:41 PM
0 posts,
#1734, "RE: New Eclipse owner to site"
In response to Reply # 2

Thanks, have already been looking on the things needed to do a full turbo addition, does anyone out there have a complete list of everything needed, would be a ton of help.

Also thanks its a beautiful car, the interior is a little beat up, was a smokers car before me but been tearing it down piece by piece cleaning it with soap and water. Then going to do some interior painting as to make it look refreshed.

megaskillzJul-26-10 08:19 PM
Member since Oct 12th 2008
105 posts,
#1735, "RE: New Eclipse owner to site"
In response to Reply # 3

Welcome aboard! As far as your questions for turbo parts and what is needed, you can find all of the information in the search under turbo/nitrous tech. Good luck with your project.

dalesmitsuJul-30-10 09:07 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#1737, "RE: New Eclipse owner to site"
In response to Reply # 4

Weclome, nice 2g. Bumper aint bad, but would look better with a big fmic.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1730 Previous topic | Next topic